No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blushes Spa-Salon
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I go to this business to get my eyelash extensions and she is wonderful !!!! I cannot rate any of the other services, but if you need someone to do eyelash extensions I highly recommend blushes.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

So this place reminded me of Steel Magnolias...out in the country and women talking and gossiping when we walked in. It's a cute little place. My husband and I got 90 minute massages and we had no idea what to expect since we have never been before. I was with Josie and all I can say is WOW....I have been to a lot of nice spas by where we live...including the Woodhouse Spa, Spa Habitat, Spa at II Creeks, etc...and this massage was one of the best, if not the best, by far! She had her own little room/house outside and it was very cute. She asked if I had any special requests and I told her about my tension in my upper body & how I love a good foot massage and she made sure to pay special attention to those areas. I am surprised I was even able to walk out of there when I was done...it truly was 90 minutes of heaven. I was ultra relaxed, which was my goal. If I am ever back in Granbury I will definitely return to go see Josie. :-)

4  Thank Jenny Y
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband said Debbie gave the best massage he'd ever had - he was having knee pain and said it was completely gone when we left. He is a personal trainer and said he could tell that she was very knowledgeable. Jeanne did my first facial and I have to say I am converted now. Massages usually aren't very enjoyable for me because they can be painful, and I found a facial much more relaxing.

Debbie's facial room was a nice atmosphere, but I think overall the entire facility could benefit from buttoning up the look and feel. A spa is a luxury service - with some aesthetic updates to the building and the putting away personal items on behalf of the staff, the experience would have been complete for me.

2  Thank Savannah S
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We had an awesome experience at Blushes Salon! Dawn took great care of me and my mom - and we had a great time just visiting and getting to know everyone, too! We are new to the area, so I researched online and found blushessalon.com - checked out the bios on all their staff - and made an appointment. We couldn't be happier! They've got two new clients for life :) The only trouble we had was finding it when we drove by - it's set back off the road a bit - you have to look for the flags :) Oh - and they were very accommodating to my mom who is on a walker - and I saw another lady there in a wheelchair who was also being taken care of quite well :)

3  Thank JBS1437