“Very Pleasant Stay”
Review of Days Inn Granbury

Days Inn Granbury
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed at the Days Inn Granbury for 13 days while doing some training for work. The rooms were pleasant and spacious, and the staff were amazingly courteous. They made sure all of my needs were met. I would definitely stay in the Days Inn Granbury again, and would reccomend it to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 May 2011

Our stay at Days Inn was most enjoyable. Management and staff were always courteous and did everything to make our stay very comfortable. Thank you for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Call the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Planned our first trip to Granbury for the 4th of July festival. Originally booked at Days Inn but a cottage became available. We cancelled our reservations - took two phone calls and due to previous postings on TripAdvisor, we specifically requested an email confirming our cancellation - which we received. Imagine our surprise to see that 2 nights had been billed to our credit card. I called the hotel directly and spoke to Anna - the manager - who refused to credit my account. She stated that we had booked a non refundable room - we travel enough to know that this is something that we would never do. Note that this also was never stated on the reservation or cancellation documenation. I have contacted their corporate office and am requesting they review this hotel, this doesn't sound legit. Please be warned about booking here.

We did have a wonderful weekend in Granbury and do plan on returning...the town, their events and the people were great!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank 3totravelTX
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I stayed here on 5/28/09 for several days to visit family. I have stayed here before but thought I'd write an update. I chose this hotel because of the price, compared to other newer hotels in Granbury it's very reasonable. The location is great, the room was very clean, bed was comfortable (bring your own pillows,) the staff was extremely nice and helpful, the outdoor pool area was well kept. Tip: If you're going to stay in Granbury, make reservations in advance. Many times this small town is so crowded that you won't find a single room available.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2008

I made a reservation over the phone with this hotel for my Girl Scout troop. The reservation was suppose to be for May 16th. I secured the reservation on my debit card because they only had two rooms left for the night and they were the only hotel we could find with rooms available. In March, I found the hotel had assessed no show charges to my card. When confronted with the issue the manager claimed to remember taking the reservation for March 16th and refused to reverse the charges. Since we did not have permission from our council to take a trip in March, I did not get the Girl Scout travel training until the end of March, and the event we wanted to attend does not take place until May, there is no way I would have made the reservation for March.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank TexasSamTexas
Travellers also viewed these Granbury hotels
0.3 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
#7 of 13 in Granbury
0.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Granbury

Been to Days Inn Granbury? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Granbury

Address: 1201 N Plaza Dr, Granbury, TX 76048-2558 (Formerly Comfort Inn Granbury)
Region: United States > Texas > Granbury
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Price Range: $82 - $123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Granbury 2*
When you choose Days Inn - Granbury you'll arrive a stranger but leave a friend. The entire staff at our Days Inn practices this philosophy, where your satisfaction is our top priority! Perfectly located on Hwy 377, we are located close to the lake and walking distance to many restaurants and golf courses. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or just passing through - stay with us at Days Inn, Granbury, Texas. Exceeding your expectations is our goal and hospitality is our business!! The best value under the sun!! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Granbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Granbury