New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Granbury
Kamloops, BC
“Very Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed at the Days Inn Granbury for 13 days while doing some training for work. The rooms were pleasant and spacious, and the staff were amazingly courteous. They made sure all of my needs were met. I would definitely stay in the Days Inn Granbury again, and would reccomend it to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

Our stay at Days Inn was most enjoyable. Management and staff were always courteous and did everything to make our stay very comfortable. Thank you for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Call the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2010

Planned our first trip to Granbury for the 4th of July festival. Originally booked at Days Inn but a cottage became available. We cancelled our reservations - took two phone calls and due to previous postings on TripAdvisor, we specifically requested an email confirming our cancellation - which we received. Imagine our surprise to see that 2 nights had been billed to our credit card. I called the hotel directly and spoke to Anna - the manager - who refused to credit my account. She stated that we had booked a non refundable room - we travel enough to know that this is something that we would never do. Note that this also was never stated on the reservation or cancellation documenation. I have contacted their corporate office and am requesting they review this hotel, this doesn't sound legit. Please be warned about booking here.

We did have a wonderful weekend in Granbury and do plan on returning...the town, their events and the people were great!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 3totravelTX

Travellers are raving about these Granbury hotels

Santa Fe, NM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2009

I stayed here on 5/28/09 for several days to visit family. I have stayed here before but thought I'd write an update. I chose this hotel because of the price, compared to other newer hotels in Granbury it's very reasonable. The location is great, the room was very clean, bed was comfortable (bring your own pillows,) the staff was extremely nice and helpful, the outdoor pool area was well kept. Tip: If you're going to stay in Granbury, make reservations in advance. Many times this small town is so crowded that you won't find a single room available.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled solo
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2008

I made a reservation over the phone with this hotel for my Girl Scout troop. The reservation was suppose to be for May 16th. I secured the reservation on my debit card because they only had two rooms left for the night and they were the only hotel we could find with rooms available. In March, I found the hotel had assessed no show charges to my card. When confronted with the issue the manager claimed to remember taking the reservation for March 16th and refused to reverse the charges. Since we did not have permission from our council to take a trip in March, I did not get the Girl Scout travel training until the end of March, and the event we wanted to attend does not take place until May, there is no way I would have made the reservation for March.

Stayed March 2008