“Tasty, good prices. ”

Mesquite Pit
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Granbury
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The steak was very tasty, great price. The honey mustard salad dressing is my favorite, EVER! Friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and dad came in town for the weekend so I treated my mom to lunch on the patio! The food and the coconut margarita was wonderful as well as the view on the patio! And as always the service was fantastic!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Used a rewards coupon for a free birthday steak dinner! It was awesome! Love going here for family dinners

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I like the chicken fried steak. It is excellent. The salad is wonderful. We really like sitting out on the patio and watching the boats on Lake Granbury.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome ribeye steak always!!

Great service always. My wifes birthday lunch she loves the brisket and sausage great atmosphere.

Been to Mesquite Pit? Share your experiences!