See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2014

In their defense they looked like they were remodeling. The room was half way decent. Smelled like fresh paint. We bought a candle to cover the smell. The carpet was horrible...looked like an oil change had been done on it. We bought slippers from Walmart & told the kids to not take them off while in the room. The bathroom was clean thank god. The beds were double size beds...really? Who does that size any more? We are not anorexic size people so that was most uncomfortable. The kids were comfortable but the adults so were not. The sheets were clean...threadbare but clean. We always bring extra blankets so we used those for pillows since the ones provided were so flat it was like sleeping on nothing. Our room was at the back end of the hotel. Didn't know it was going to have a flood light that lit up the room like the noon day sun right outside the door. I noticed a lot of the tennant's were smokers so there was a constant smell of smoke when we walked out the door. Really? I understand the need for a cigarette being an ex smoker but for the love of god don't do it in your room. We didn't do the breakfast since it didn't look like they were offering anything and there were restaurants that were state inspected to set my mind at ease.

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Don't stay here!!! I don't even think they change the bedding. There was something on the walls and blood on the mattress. I don't even know what to think about this place since the new owners took over.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Horrible and nasty place to stay! Sheets had hair all over them. The sheets weren't even fitted sheets. It was a flat sheet layer down. Pillows had stains all over them. We asked for more towels and never got. Very horrible place.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Chiggers, fleas and bed bugs!!!! Seriously you will leave with critters in you. Don't let your bare feet touch carpet either. Just stay away and let the center for disease control handle it!! Nothing could make up for the worst room in America.

Room Tip: Sleep in car!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2011

My coworker and I rented two separate rooms to stay one night. My room had no cover on the bed spring and it appeared to have blood stains in several places on it (probably from bed bugs). The toilet was continously running so I shut the water source off at night only to find a pool of water on the floor behind it the next morning. The bathtub had what appeared to be pubic hair in it before I ever got in.
The next morning a maid/cleaning lady walk in on me naked without even knocking. I told my brother about this and he said she also opened the door on him without knocking first. Then about 9:30 the Manager came knocking on my door and when I opened it he said, "Sorry just checking to see if someone was in here". As I closed the door on him I got a call from the front desk from a lady asking me if I was going to check out or stay another night because if I was going to stay another night I had to change rooms because someone had reserved my room. I told her I didn't know yet and asked her what time checkout time was. she said 11 and I said I'd let her know by then. Then as I am about to leave the room at 10:30 I got another call from the lady saying if I wanted to stay another night I could stay again in that room. I told her, no I am checking out. I wanted to tell her I wouldn't take stay there again if she gave me a year free! Then when I went to turn in our keys there was no one there and gave up and left the keys at the desk after waiting 5 minutes. Very Unprofessional and nasty place. I've never had a motel/hotel experience like that and I have stayed at many across the nation. I went down the road to the Ramada to stay the next night and it was AWESOME and clean and very reasonable rate and customer service was 5-star

Room Tip: Go to the Ramada down the road.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business