Motel 6 Giddings, TX
USD 141*
BestWestern.com
USD 148*
Travelocity
Best Western La Grange Inn & Suites(La Grange)(Great Value!)
USD 138*
USD 125*
Travelocity
USD 79*
Hampton Inn La Grange(La Grange)(Great Value!)
USD 159*
USD 78*
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Cottonwood Inn(La Grange)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Our family recently stayed at Executive Inn on a family vacation. The staff were extremely helpful and nice. The room was clean and orderly and our son had a fabulous time swimming in the pool! He wore himself out! We would definitely use them again! I would like to thank them for such a pleasant stay! See you next year!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I went to the Executive Inn for the weekend for a family function, I reserved two rooms for my family of 5 and our family pet. When we arrived and checked in the front desk clerk was very unfriendly and more concerned with playing on his laptop. After checking in and getting to our rooms we were ready to relax after a long morning of packing and a 4 hour drive, the rooms smelled so bad, and the bathtub was very dirty! I had to go to the front desk to get someone to come clean the room. All we got was some air freshner sprayed on the dingy carpet and told that the the bathtub was clean it just had stains in it. The intire stay was spent outside of the room and we only returned to sleep there, we planned on using the pool that they told use would be open but the water looked disgusting to say the least! They might as well take the big koi pond and dump them in the pond after all it looks like they had just netted the out of there! The carpet was very dirty, and we had to use our own travel blankets because there was something hard and sticky on one of our beds! Don't waster your time or money at this hotel, you just might leave with a rash and a sinus infection from the smell! Not to mention the grass being cut at 7am on a saturday morning!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ladybug4u2luv
Reviewed 24 July 2008

1.I called ahead by two days and booked two rooms one for me and my sons and one for my daughter and her family. I asked for rooms together and I was assured that I would be right next to my daughters room.
2. I arrived to check in sometime between 6:30 and 7 pm on Sat the 19th
3. The room was not next to my daughter she was in 100 I was in 104.
4. I was told nothing could be done about it.
5. After I checked in I only went to the room to turn on the a/c as we had a party to attend.
6. when we got back to the room it smelt of very very strong bug spray. ( my sons are both asthmatics) I went to the front desk and talked with a gentleman in the office. He looked and said all he had was smoking rooms. The smoke would be worst than the bug spray. So he came to the room and sprayed a deoderizer. That helped for about 20 minutes.
7. My son (10yrs old) was bitten several times, it appears to be ant bites. They got him in bed while he was sleeping.
8. the next morning a man followed my daughter to my room and stood outside the door and waited until she came out, he asked her if she had a key to his room???? He scared her and she just told him no that she dose not work there and she came right back in and shut the door and sat down. She was very upset.

This hotel was a joke. to charge me 71.00 for a night in that hell hole was highway robbery. I only booked there because my daughters in laws recommended it. They to had a trerrible time.
I will never stay there again and someone should do something about it.A small town should have good places for people to stay without such worries.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank april561
executiveinn, Manager at Motel 6 Giddings, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2008

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you had while staying with us. We make it our priority for all our visitors to have a very comfortable stay while they are in Giddings.

During the weekend of your stay, 30 rooms were rented out by an assisted living group, where they take a group of older citizens out of their nursing home for a field trip, and we try our best to provide them with whatever services they may need. The people you described were probably from this group. I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with one of the members of this group. If this was brought to our attention, we would have certainly contacted their caretakers to take care of this matter immediately.

I also apologize for not being able to accommodate your request for having your rooms next to each other, we try our very best to make this happen, but sometimes due to the number of reservations we get day in and day out, such requests can not always be guaranteed.

We more than welcome whatever comments you may have had during your stay, and will make sure it is attended to right away. Once again, I'm sorry for whatever troubles you had encountered during your stay but hope this does not dissuade any future stays from you in Giddings.

Reviewed 21 July 2008

We booked several rooms for July 18th and 19th.The other people in our party was charged a different price than was quoted to me.My room was as quoted.My concern is this motel had a lot of men hanging around outside at all hours of the night.This place looks like a rehab center or halfway house.My daughter in law had one man try to follw her into her room.The doors look as though they have been kicked in several times.The rooms smelled musty and the sheets felt sticky.Our boxspring had stains on the ouside corner that looked like puke.Our coffee pot had slime in the filter canister.and the cups had hair in them.Housekeeping does a poor job and should be told so.I will be contacting the City Of Giddings about these problems and I will not stay at this motel again.I want to add that I have stayed many times at this motel and this was the worst ever.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank boxcar47

For the price discrepancy you mentioned, it was due to one of the rooms being a single and the other being doubles. I hope this clears up any confusion in that matter.

Also, during the weekend of your stay, 30 rooms were rented out by an assisted living group, where they take a group of older citizens out of their nursing home for a field trip, and we try our best to provide them with whatever services they may need. The people you described were probably from this group. I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with one of the members of this group. If this was brought to our attention, we would have certainly contacted their caretakers to take care of this matter immediately.

Reviewed 20 July 2008

My family and I stayed at Executive Inn for a few nights earlier this month during a trip to Giddings. Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. The check in process was quick and easy. The guy at the front desk was very helpful and recommended some good places for us to eat. The price was great and the rooms were nice and clean. My son headed straight for the swimming pool once we were checked in. The pool was a refreshing treat on such a hot day. They offer a continental breakfast in the mornings in the lobby area. A friend of mine had stayed this Executive Inn before and she is the one that recommended it as a great place to stay . After staying there myself I would definitely agree. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Giddings!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sseddog