All reviews burger king great hotel cookies up to date complimentary breakfast king suite fresh fruit sun city off the highway oatmeal staff was very friendly excellent stay comfortable beds outdoor pool would definitely stay here again service road enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Love this hotel. Close to the Square in Georgetown. Friendly staff. Rooms are wonderful. We stayed in June 2018 and decided to stay again for this visit. Food was good for breakfast. Love the mint and lime water in the reception area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TravelPro27, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Georgetown / Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! It warms my heart to see that you found our staff to be warm and accommodating during your visit. Our team takes the utmost pride in our service, and I am glad to see we could make you feel at home during your time with us. Thank you again for your feedback, and for choosing the Hampton Inn as your hotel in Georgetown.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Hotel must be super new. It is in pristine condition and immaculately clean. Rooms and bathrooms are very up to date. And it is set back from the interstate enough that noise is not a problem. Very friendly and courteous staff too!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property! I am glad to see you were able to enjoy a clean, quiet room and all the other amenities that make us part of the Hampton Inn brand! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Hotel was updated & very clean. Room was comfortable & CLEAN - bathroom looked to be recently updated and again CLEAN! Fitness center has the essentials for a decent workout. Breakfast had a good variety.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your wonderful review and I am happy to see you enjoyed your visit. I have shared your comments with my staff as well! We look forward to welcoming you back to Georgetown again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Our room on the 2nd floor was very clean and quiet. The elevator was a nice touch and the pool was wonderful. The free breakfast fast was nice not just muffins. It was a full breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and all the fixins!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time to write such a thorough review about our property! I am glad to see you were able to enjoy a clean, quiet room and all the other amenities that make us part of the Hampton Inn brand! I have shared your comments about our breakfast with my kitchen staff. I hope you were able to try our house made salsa and Texas Pecan strudel while you were here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The perfect lodging if visiting area offerings; close to North San Gabriel River Park, town square with its music & shops. We came for tour of nearby Gault Archeological Research Center. Also got easy stop in at IKEA. Easy access to interstate. Get room in back; views of lots of greenspace.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your wonderful review and I am happy to see you enjoyed your visit. I have shared your comments with my staff as well and I am glad to see we were able to make your stay a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to Georgetown again soon!