“Quaint place!”

Add it.
Georgetown Antique Mall
Ranked #16 of 21 things to do in Georgetown
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Nice selection of antiques, very organized, clean, friendly staff, great location. Wish we had more time to tour this historical town.

Date of experience: March 2017

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of antiques, friendly staff, great location, rare finds, well organized, lots of stuff

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I preface this by saying I prefer larger malls with a lot of vendors and a totally different genre of antiques. This was very small and did not seem to have many vendors. It seemed like it was more of a small one owner store. We did not spend much time in the store at all since I did not see anything I was interested in. The person working at the time was very pleasant. To be fair, I also prefer a completely different style of antiques than I saw here, if this helps. I prefer mid century and industrial, so I quickly realized this was not the place for me. I realize that we all have very different tastes when it comes to antiques. It was a nice place, great location, pleasant employee, just not my style. I'm sure many others will be very happy browsing here.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Georgetown has the most restored historical buildings. The downtown area is quaint and fun! We had a great time walking around the town square looking at antiques, toys, quilts, decor stores, etc. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We found many Christmas gifts for family members here.

Many historical homes which you can drive around and view from the street. Some are in great shape and some have not been kept up since being restored in the 1980's.

Worth a visit!