“Slider Average”

Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #244 of 392 Restaurants in Garland
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the new double slider meal deal! Reminded me of a typical kids meal burger, basic with two patties and cheese with sauce and pickle with very few diced onions. Should’ve tried a burger from the main menu. If you’re into basic no frills cheese burgers then you’ll probably like these sliders... just not impressive to me.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great location and the food,in general, is really good, but flies do seem to love to visit the place. I've never seen any on the food, it's just annoying to have to swat at them while you eat.

I love the Teriyaki Burger. The Chicken Tenders are good too.The Criss Cut Fries are yummy, too.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered two sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits and one French toast dips. The guy read back two BACON, egg, and cheese biscuits and one French toast dips. We corrected him and he said that is what he meant. The amount sounded correct because that particular biscuit sandwich is 2 for $3.50 right now. We pulled up, paid, and received the receipt which only had 1 breakfast sandwich and 1 French toast dip. When they came back to the window with our food we told him we were supposed to have two sandwiches instead of one. He apologized and said he meant to hit the button twice. My husband said he understood and just wanted to pay the difference for the sandwich. The guy said we ordered two French toast dips so it would be an extra $2 something. We corrected him and told him we ordered two sandwiches, not two French toast dips. He said he knows but that is the price of the French toast dips. We said we had our French toast dips and didn't want a second order. (They are for our 4 year old. He can't even finish one whole order). The sandwiches were for my husband and I. He said he knows we ordered one sandwich and two French toast dips. We know we didn't. He didn't even get the order right when he put it in so I don't know why he was so convinced he was correct now. My husband told him the same thing repeatedly and finally the guy just rang us up for the difference of an extra sandwich, which was about 70 cents. We handed the card to him and he frustratingly said, "Y'all don't have change?" No sir. We don't. If it had been rung up correctly the first time we wouldn't have to put less than a dollar on the card. So then he adds, "So y'all don't want y'all's second order of French toast dips?" to which we simultaneously responded, "We never ordered a second set of French toast dips!" He charged the card, asked us to pull up, and brought out this pathetic excuse of a sandwich that was sloppily thrown together. If food could have an attitude, this sandwich succeeded. The biscuits on both sandwiches were burned and dry. The egg on the new one was thrown on it and not folded so I had to deconstruct it and put it back together correctly. I also checked for spit while I did that and will say that I saw no sign of foul play. Also, the guy did apologize when he brought the food out.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Came here for breakfast several
times. Never disappointed. Food is good and the service is excellent. Also enjoy their Veteran's discount.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2016

My wife loves Carl's Jr burgers and I like them well enough to stop when she sees a Carl's Jr and would like a burger. They have good fix in's on the burgers and the restaurant is always clean which is a plus.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Carl's Jr.? Share your experiences!