“Best restaurant in downtown Garland”
Review of Main Street Deli

Main Street Deli
Ranked #1 of 378 Restaurants in Garland
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Always a pleasant experience to visit this resturant.
Gyro’s are great as well as any item we have ever tried.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Our family was in Garland for a junior tennis tournament. My son finished playing around 1:30 p.m. so we headed out to find late lunch. We arrived at Main Street Deli just as they were about to close for the day (2:00). They welcomed us anyways and made suggestions for us to try. Well, the food was AMAZING! It was fresh, well seasoned, and we ate every morsel.

It was also very clean and the owners were so personable and sweet. All around best experience I've had in a long time.

We will be making the long drive from home to Garland, just to eat there again.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The food is always fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend it to anyone! If you are in Garland it's a great place to eat.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My office averages once a week for lunch. The sandwiches are good there is always a daily special which is a break from the normal routine and very good. The people who own and run the deli are great people and seem to genuinely care about their customers.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My family eats here a lot. My most recent visit, I had the Peppered Beef Sub. It was amazing, just enough heat to let you know it's there, but not overpowering so you coundn't taste it. Larry & Suzie, are delight and they try to get to know you. Larry, when he knows it my order always remembers no tomatoes. I have tried to go through the menu and I have never had anything I didn't like. The Sweet Potato Fries are to die for the best I have ever had. Gyro are great. This is what a Mom & Pop eatery is supposed to be. Warning they are very busy between Noon & 1PM, and can be a little crowded but not to the point of long waits, very fast and efficient with no sacrifice to the food. Plus, always makes Garland's Top Marks in City Health Inspections, always places in the top for cleanliness. Great Job!!!

Been to Main Street Deli? Share your experiences!