The Victorian Condominiums
Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston(Galveston)(Great Value!)
USD 179
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
USD 269
USD 237
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
USD 295
Hilton.com
USD 312
USD 279
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Galveston Island(Galveston)(Great Value!)
USD 131
SpringHill Suites
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)
USD 348
USD 340
USD 410
USD 378
Orbitz.com
Candlewood Suites Galveston(Galveston)(Great Value!)
USD 115
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

All reviewsacross the streetpots and pansheated poolview from the balconyseawall blvdup to datespring breaksea wallpoolsmartgulftubscruise
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The victorian is a nice place and i enjoyed my stay. It has two huge pools one is heated and the other has a mushroom for the kids. I love the kitchen we cooked in during the week and went out to eat on the weekend. The hot tub was my favorite part because i love the water and since it was cold i got in the hot tub and it warmed me right up. also the balcony was big one night we slept outside. The view was amazing we were facing the ocean and every morning we ate breastfast outside. We kept our door open most of the trip. we are already planning a trip back. We stay in room 2303 and stay February 27th - March 3 2013.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor have a amazing view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karimalya T
Reviewed 11 March 2013

The people are veery friendly. The rooms are a little dated but not really that bad if you get off season pricing. The internet is HORRIBLE!. Very flaky and they change the password often. When I first got here they kept the room stocked well with towels etc. as time went on they only came by once a week. 5 towels for 7 days???? Glad the wife inst with me or we would be out of towels in 2 days. I had a light bulb out in the main entrance for 2 months before I begged them to change it. You would think the maid could have called someone. TV has very few channels. Most hotels have more channels than you can watch. Its not a bad place but you can find better places on the island.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John_doe_II
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is a fabulous place to stay on the sea wall. Me and my 3 children stayed February 22-24 in room 3119.The balcony was huge! My kids could run around on it. The great thing about this place is that they have plenty of beds, our room had a private bedroom with a queen bed and tv, plus bunkbeds and the lving room has a couch/ fold out queen size bed and there is also a tv in the living room. It also has a mini kitchen with a fridge/freezer, microwave, and stove top burner. There is a dining table that seats 4 and a bar with a single chair. The best way to describe it is as a small apartment. There is plenty of room to go with your family and be able to relax in your own condo.

They offer 2 large swimming pools, one is heated and the other has a giant mushroom with water flowing out of it for the kiddos. Very Nice! Since it was kind of cold when we went, my family and I got to enjoy one of two hot tubs. It was very clean, hot and bubbly! Not to mention the one of the hot tubs can fit up to 16 people. There are also bbq pits available outside and picnic tables.

They have a 2 night stay minumun. At night they have a security guard that checks incoming vehicles. I felt very safe staying here. Also, my daughter got sick while we were here, and the cleaning lady came to help me and she was very polite and not at all bothered by helping me trade out all of our towels and blankets that my daughter threw up on.

I will most definately go back to The Victorian and I would definately reccomend this place to my friends.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are the same, you have the option of being by the pool or closer to the seawall in the 2 bedroom condos.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna W
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We stayed here for one night before leaving for our cruise. We had a 2 bedroom condo and I had stayed here before about 5 years ago. The furniture is a little dated and the bedrooms are the smallest bedrooms I have ever seen. But for one night it was fine. They have a free shuttle to the cruise port if you book the cruise package with your reservation. It was very hard to get the luggage cart in the elevator. It is a very dated property and not a good bargain. $300.00 a night for a 2 bedroom condo is a bit pricey for a old and wore out property.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hollijean
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We used to stay here many years ago regularly when it was a nice respectable place. It is the slums now. These are nothing more then section 8 type apartments rented by the night. Many questionable people loitering the area. Rooms were absolutly fithy and disgusting. We were awaken by food wrappers in the middle of the night. There was a huge rat in the kitchen going through our chips! Not a little mouse, but a huge RAT! It ran inside the fold out matress. We turned it around to find a huge hole in it. Thank god we did not sleep on the fold out. They moved us rooms to another slum room but atleast it was rat free. When we checked out, the manager was SO RUDE. Never in my life had I been treated so badly and disrespected at a hotel. Don't be fooled by the nice appearence on the outside. It's a whole different thing once you get a closer look. Stay at casa del mar if you need a suite like we needed. It's nicer and cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tito q
Rhonda H, Front Office Manager at The Victorian Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. We are a bit confused, however, about your review. You stated that you stayed with us August of 2012. We don't understand why you are just now commenting--seven months after the fact. We have gone back over all of our computer records, as well as, our written records for that time period, and we were not able to find a reference to any of your stated issues. We also noticed that you negatively rated several other properties months after your stay with them.

Please feel free to e-mail us or call us directly to discuss your concerns. We need to know the number of the condo in which you stayed, the exact dates of stay, and your name.