“Did not want to leave!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room (facing Gulf) Dining/Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach-side view
Living Room (facing Gulf)
Dining/Kitchen
Living
Dining/Living
Deck
Adirondaks. (Their backs face the bay side of the island.)
Master
Master bath
Second Bedroom (second floor)
Second Bedroom (second floor)
Hall Bath (second floor)
Beach in front of house
Sea Isle pier
Sea Isle pool
Sea Isle tennis court
Beach access next to house
Stairs to third floor master
Sunrise from the deck
Sunset
Shells found in front of house (December)
Shaded area under deck.
Midday
Back of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
ALLISON K...
“Did not want to leave!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was fantastic! Great views, great location. Just enough space. Ready to book again next year. Very clean beach

30 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review -- and a positive one at that. :-) Thank you so much. And thank you for taking great care of the property. (Even the cleaners were impressed. ;-)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our recent stay at Southern exposure was fabulous. The house slept the 6 of us comfortably although it could have slept more depending on you sleeping arrangements (couples, kids etc.) The view was beautiful, the beach within walking distance. We were at the beach every day and even went out after sunset with flashlights to watch the crabs come out. The deck was sturdy and safe, which was one of my big concerns before arriving, but my fears were immediately put to rest. There was a gate the blocked off access to the stairs. We put a carabiner through the latch and my rambunctious two year old was secured on the deck. The house was kid friendly as well. The garage storage was filled with beach goodies such as beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys for kids, kites and a gazebo. Beach towels were also provided, and Linda was always a text message away. I would recommend Southern Exposure to anyone looking for a comfortable beach house. We will be returning in the future. Thanks Linda!

10 Jul 2017
YAY! Another happy camper! That sounds glib, but I truly find joy in other people's experiences at my home. And, I'm glad it was a good fit for the kiddos! Also, thank you for staying in touch during your stay. I truly appreciate knowing when anything (no matter how minor) is amiss. Finally, thank you for the lovely review. I hope you made some forever memories -- and I look forward to seeing your name in my inbox again next year.
TJG234
Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful, amazing, beach front family friendly home!”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We just adored our stay. The location on the beach can not be beat. The magnificent sunrises and sunsets......steps to the sand, sun, and ocean. My family and I so comfortable, Linda (the owner) ensures you need nothing to enjoy her rental; from the welcome book - complete with recommended attractions to who delivers :) to the over all general comfortable home away from home feeling. We have made some truly great memories here. Till next year Linda - thank you so much!!

Your age range 50-64
7 Jun 2017
No... thank YOU for not only taking care of the property but also taking the time to write a thoughtful review. I truly appreciate it. And I'm thrilled that you made some beautiful memories. They're the only things that last. :-) Until next year...
Andrea N
New York
“Perfect pet friendly beach house”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The location is amazing! Just steps from the beach! The house was perfect for us. Very clean and comfortable! The beds are super comfortable! The beach views are excellent! We really enjoyed star gazing on the deck at night. The owner provided so much more than we expected! It was great to have the amenities of Sea Isle so close (restaurant, bar, marina and pier). We felt like we had our own private beach just steps away! We will definitely be back!

Your age range 35-49
26 Apr 2017
Awww... thanks for such a lovely review. I truly appreciate your time. Thanks for taking such great care of the property. I wish you many happy returns to the Galveston area!
mountains...
Westcliffe, Colorado
“Beyond amazing!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked this home a year in advance to have for the spring break week of my grandchildren (and their parents). From Start to finish Linda was a dream to work with....she returned emails and texts promptly and answered everything!
The house location CANNOT be beat....a stone's throw to the beach! Such a bonus. The views of the ocean and sunrise are wonderful - sunset on the pier is not shabby either....fishing was wonderful, too. We had excellent weather and made more memories than we know what to do with! The drive to some of the attractions is about 20-30 minutes, but would rather drive than be on top of them....the beach was empty and the road uncrowded!
The house is lovely with every convenience! The biggest and most important thing is that it is CLEAN! Like being home! No one hesitated running around barefoot or balked at climbing into a clean bed.....the house was designed perfectly....grandparents in the master and kids and parents on 2nd floor! If we ever decide to revisit Galveston we will definitely be staying here! Thank you, Linda for being a wonderful landlord and so very helpful....we all chuckled at how stressed you were over the fridge door handle....it was really not a problem to any of us! Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing home with us!

5 Apr 2017
Woot woot! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! And thank you, truly, for taking the time to write a review, and a glowing one at that. I obviously appreciate my own property, but I truly get joy from seeing other people enjoy it too. I hope you made some amazing memories. Thank you again, for your review, and for your business.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing