“Perfect pet friendly beach house”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room (facing Gulf) Dining/Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach-side view
Living Room (facing Gulf)
Dining/Kitchen
Living
Dining/Living
Deck
Adirondaks. (Their backs face the bay side of the island.)
Master
Master bath
Second Bedroom (second floor)
Second Bedroom (second floor)
Hall Bath (second floor)
Beach in front of house
Sea Isle pier
Sea Isle pool
Sea Isle tennis court
Beach access next to house
Stairs to third floor master
Sunrise from the deck
Sunset
Shells found in front of house (December)
Shaded area under deck.
Midday
Back of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea N
New York
“Perfect pet friendly beach house”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The location is amazing! Just steps from the beach! The house was perfect for us. Very clean and comfortable! The beds are super comfortable! The beach views are excellent! We really enjoyed star gazing on the deck at night. The owner provided so much more than we expected! It was great to have the amenities of Sea Isle so close (restaurant, bar, marina and pier). We felt like we had our own private beach just steps away! We will definitely be back!

Your age range 35-49
26 Apr 2017
Awww... thanks for such a lovely review. I truly appreciate your time. Thanks for taking such great care of the property. I wish you many happy returns to the Galveston area!
mountains...
Westcliffe, Colorado
“Beyond amazing!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked this home a year in advance to have for the spring break week of my grandchildren (and their parents). From Start to finish Linda was a dream to work with....she returned emails and texts promptly and answered everything!
The house location CANNOT be beat....a stone's throw to the beach! Such a bonus. The views of the ocean and sunrise are wonderful - sunset on the pier is not shabby either....fishing was wonderful, too. We had excellent weather and made more memories than we know what to do with! The drive to some of the attractions is about 20-30 minutes, but would rather drive than be on top of them....the beach was empty and the road uncrowded!
The house is lovely with every convenience! The biggest and most important thing is that it is CLEAN! Like being home! No one hesitated running around barefoot or balked at climbing into a clean bed.....the house was designed perfectly....grandparents in the master and kids and parents on 2nd floor! If we ever decide to revisit Galveston we will definitely be staying here! Thank you, Linda for being a wonderful landlord and so very helpful....we all chuckled at how stressed you were over the fridge door handle....it was really not a problem to any of us! Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing home with us!

5 Apr 2017
Woot woot! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! And thank you, truly, for taking the time to write a review, and a glowing one at that. I obviously appreciate my own property, but I truly get joy from seeing other people enjoy it too. I hope you made some amazing memories. Thank you again, for your review, and for your business.
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

3 Mar 2017
Thanks for your review! I appreciate your time and thoughtful response. And... I'm glad you enjoyed the property. I hope you made some amazing memories!
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

16 Nov 2016
Thank you for taking good care of my property. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. As for the camera, as stated in your contract, it's never on when guests are present. It's only there for use in the off season, when burglary is far more likely. (It's just an enormous hassle to take it down and reinstall between visitors.) :-) Anyway, thanks again for your business!
paesperan
Keller, Texas
“Ahhhhhhhh!”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Much needed beach getaway at the end of the summer before the back to school grind! Great family getaway for the kids and puppies! Perfect location steps from the beach and far enough away from downtown Galveston to experience beach life. Linda was very quick to respond to texts and emails during the reservation and checking in and out process. The house was clean and the neighborhood quiet. It had everything we needed. It felt just like home. We used the Sea Isle pier quite a bit and caught many a fish. The kids really enjoyed that. Let's see...fish at sunrise and sunset, stroll on the beach, take nap on the beach, grill steaks! Questions?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
30 Aug 2016
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I truly appreciate it. But more importantly, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing