“Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sandy Shores

Spacious front porch for enjoying your morning coffee or relaxing with wine in the evening
House is centrally located in Galveston with large front yard Inviting front entry into the house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
House is centrally located in Galveston with large front yard
Inviting front entry into the house
Comfortable living room with sleeper sofa
View into the living room from the dining area
Kitchen and dining area with plenty of seating, open floor plan with hardwood floors
Dining area is nice and open with lots of light
Open kitchen with all necessary appliances and utensils for your stay
Bedroom 1 has a king bed and two twin size bunk beds with sliding doors for privacy
Comfy king bed
Adorable built in bunk beds and half bathroom
Bedroom 2 has two queen beds and a TV in this room
Hallway and full bath in between the two bedrooms
Full bathroom between the two bedrooms
Spacious backyard with an outdoor shower and picnic table for hanging out with family and friends!!
House is 2 blocks from the beach! Come and make some memories on Galveston Island!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location!”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My daughter, her two children, my husband and myself spent 2 nights, including New Year's Eve.
The house and decorations are so charming and inviting. It was very clean and has everything you need! The owner is very helpful and quick to reply to all messages and calls.
We will be returning in May with our son and his family!
Thanks, Sandy!!

John O
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Best place ever”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Third time staying in this great house.. comfortable and cozy. Location is awesome half a block from the sea wall..

Management Response
26 Oct 2016
Thank you for the great review. Appreciate you very much.
Jonathan...
Celina, Texas
“Weekend Fishing trip”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Great older house with character- clean and redone- perfect for our weekend fishing trip. 10 of us slept with no issues. Close to the beach (3 Blocks)

Travelling group: Large Group
Katie H
“Sandy Shores”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Sandy, thank you for the perfect beach house for our stay in Galveston! My friends & I had such a great time & we have already talked about booking with you again next summer! Thanks for all of your help & your quick responses to my questions. We appreciate it. Would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Andrea W
Webster, Texas
“My experience was awesome and created a wonderful atmosphere for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party!”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I walked in and loved the decor. There were no unexpected surprises. Everything we needed was available and it even rained a lot but my daughter walked up to me and told me how she just loved the house and it was o.k. that it was raining a lot because she loved the beach house. We were only a few short blocks away from seawall and the neighbors were very sweet. Sandy T. was also very helpful. I could not have asked for more and plan on returning in the future for family stays at the beach. Only thing I would change is I would stay longer. This house created a forever moment and I would highly recommend it !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the decor and close proximity to beach
Liked least: nothing comes to mind
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing