“Love Galveston”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Doug E
“Love Galveston”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Out of all the places we stayed at Galveston this is by far the best very convenient to everything. Great location. Pools are perfect for the kids. Very quiet comfortable room. Awesome view. Easy access parking and Walmart right next door. I have recommended it to several friends already and will keep doing so.

28 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was my pleasure to have you guys as my guests! Look forward to working w/u on your next stay!
Susan3840...
Lubbock, Texas
“The perfect condo!”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

What a great condo for a family vacation in Galveston! This beautifully decorated condo exceeded our expectations. The owner was a pleasure to deal with before and during our stay. The unit is directly across the street from the beach with restaurants and shopping nearby. There is a Wal-Mart right next door for groceries and other items that may have been forgotten at home. The unit overlooks one of the two swimming pools. There is a view of the beach from the balcony, although the view is slightly obstructed by a tree. The owner has thought of everything! I would have never expected to find beach chairs and towels, an umbrella, and a cooler for our use! Kitchen is well-stocked with everything you could possibly need. Even a drying rack on the balcony for our towels and swim suits! Bed was comfy and my teens loved the bunk beds. Everything was in excellent working order and the unit was very clean. Highly recommend!!!

2 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests. Please remember me next time you visit the Island. Thanks again!
John J
“Great stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at this condo greatly! It was clean, ready to go, and very convenient to local attractions. My only (super minor) issue is that the hallways smell gross lol but that's totally out of the owners hands. We had a great time and the prices we got for our stay were competitive.

16 Aug 2017
Thank you, John for letting me know. I have forwarded this to our Management Company. I apologize and would like to send your a gift card for your inconvenience. I will email you for your address. Thanks, Kathy
Tammy B
Bryan, Texas
“The best condo I've ever rented!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Needed a place to stay for a cheer competition. This was perfect, it was the nicest condo I've stayed in! GREAT VIEW! Very nice furnishings.

5 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was great having you as my guests! Appreciate you taking good care of my unit. Look forward to working w/you guys in the future! Kathy
Carrie H
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. It was nice to be able to walk to the beach and not worry about parking. Both kids enjoyed the stay. Only complaint would be some very noisy yelling teens around 10pm-midnight every night, but that certainly isn't Kathy's fault! Thanks for everything!

27 Jun 2017
Thank you, Carrie for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing