“The best condo I've ever rented!”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tammy B
Bryan, Texas
“The best condo I've ever rented!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Needed a place to stay for a cheer competition. This was perfect, it was the nicest condo I've stayed in! GREAT VIEW! Very nice furnishings.

5 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was great having you as my guests! Appreciate you taking good care of my unit. Look forward to working w/you guys in the future! Kathy
Carrie H
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. It was nice to be able to walk to the beach and not worry about parking. Both kids enjoyed the stay. Only complaint would be some very noisy yelling teens around 10pm-midnight every night, but that certainly isn't Kathy's fault! Thanks for everything!

27 Jun 2017
Thank you, Carrie for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests!
chenderso...
“Darling condo beat our expectations”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Kathy has thought to include every little detail you might need while away from home. My girls and I were disappointed that we had forgotten to bring beach chairs only to find 4 of them tucked away in a closet with an umbrella for beach use! Her condo is very clean and the fresh, seaside decor is adorable. This space is in a great location with a nice stretch of beach directly across the street. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance. Covered parking was a surprise bonus! We'll be returning soon.

17 Jun 2017
I'm glad you and your family found everything you needed while staying at my condo! It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests! Look forward to working with you on your next visit to Galveston! Appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
BaileyG89
“Galveston Weekend Trip”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Her condo was perfect. Everything was as expected and even better. She goes above and beyond making sure her guests are happy.

3 Jun 2017
Thank you Bailey, it was a pleasure having you guys as my guests. Have a great Summer and I Look forward to working w/you on your next visit to the Island. Kathy
lamd1225
Arlington, VA
“Great place - Excellent location”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo itself is very neat and clean. I slept in the bedroom and the bed was comfy and the room was dark and quiet. I loved the patio and enjoyed sitting out there. I cannot really comment on the kitchen as we did not cook anything there. It seemed to have all the necessary items. There were lots of towels - bath and beach, which was great! The place it is located in was very pretty. There are two pools and a hot tub. We went to the pool by the hot tub and we spent a lot of time in the hot tub too. Both were clean and really enjoyable. The beach is also right across the street, which was so convenient. We also found a little cafe right within the condominium building and had breakfast there - good food and lots of it. Great communication with the owner is an added plus.
The best thing I can say about this place is I liked it so much, I'll be back!

31 May 2017
Appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Enjoyed having you guys as my guests. Please contact me for future stays! Thanks again! Kathy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing