“Cute and cozy condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Laurie C
Brazoria, Texas
“Cute and cozy condo”
Reviewed 27 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Beautifully decorated, great view of ocean, very clean and owner was very accommodating. Highly recommend and would most definitely book with her again!

Travelling group: Friends
27 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was my pleasure having you as my guest. Look forward to having you as my guest in the future!
Shanon911
Huntsville, Texas
“AWSOME!”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I can not say enough good about our weekend! I was so happy with everything. Kathy was very easy to work with she made sure that everything was taken care of to make our time special she even gave us ideas of glld places to eat. The grounds were very nice, pool was just the right temp. condo was perfectly stocked and very clean and neat. Walk across the street to the beach. We never had to even get in our car. We will be back!! Thanks Kathy for everything I feel like you are family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The communication with the owner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
13 Apr 2016
Thank you Shanon for taking the time to write a review!! It was my pleasure having your and your husband as my guests! It's great people like you guys who help make my business a success!! Stay in touch...after all we are "fam"!
Buddyshor...
Hurst, Texas
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We were very satisfied with our accommodations. The condo was clean, decorated beautifully, and great place for a family as it was across the street from a beach. There were nearby places to eat and also entertainment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value and safe place to be
Liked least: Not a good view of ocean
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
24 Oct 2015
Thank you Buddy for your great review....appreciate it. I give discounts for repeat guests so remember me next time! Keep my contact info... Appreciate your business, Kathy
ktinawrig...
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful and peaceful!”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo was very nice. Clean and decorated cute! Loved how quiet the complex was! I had a very relaxing weekend. Exactly what I needed!

Liked best: Peaceful
Liked least: They were working on the beach directly across Seawall Blvd. Took away from the view.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
2 Oct 2015
Thank you Crystal for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay... My pleasure having you as my guest! Look forward to having you again! Thank you for your business.... Kathy
Jinnie W
Dayton, Texas
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed 2 nights and 3 days in the condo. The condo was beautiful. It was decorated beautifully and was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were first class. The decorations were done in a beach theme and we felt so comfortable there. The pool was very clean and well kept. We had a wonderful time and will rent this condo again. I will recommend this condo to our friends and family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was very very comfortable.
Liked least: I loved everything about this condo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
14 Sep 2015
Thanks for booking w/me. Please remember me next time...I give discounts to repeat guests. Thanks for the great review! Kathy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing