“Million Dollar View”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoying the View after a fun day on the beach .
Beach House View From Beach Enjoy the view. Its time to relax.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach House View From Beach
Enjoy the view. Its time to relax.
Great view from inside living room
Dining room and Living room area
Private/ Safe Family Beach - No Cars are Allowed on Beach
View From Deck
The Beach At Your Feet
Queen bed at front of house/ Semi private with drape for closing off
Beautiful Deck Views
View From Your Deck
Stand up shower #1
Kids room 2 twins
Stand up shower #2
Loft area /two twin beds/ semi private located over living room area
Great location for coffee in the morning. Pergola front view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

den548
Nashville, Tennessee
“Million Dollar View”
Reviewed 20 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I walk further to my mailbox than I had to walk to the beach. The view is better than it looks in the pictures, if possible. The wooden deck chairs are the most comfortable outdoor chair I have ever used. We checked in late and it was smooth. We needed an accommodation and even though we had already paid, he was more than happy to help us out with less than one day's notice, or our entire trip would have been ruined. He responded to all my emails pretty much immediately, and though we had zero issues, I feel confident they would have been dealt with in a way that left us satisfied. He is SuperHost for a reason, I think. Thank You, Paul.

1 Nov 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to hearing from you on your next stay.

Angie P
“Perfect Beach Spot!”
Reviewed 2 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I came with my girlfriends in November (previous review) and we had a fabulous time. In July, I brought my family. My husband and I brought our son (2). At one point my brother brought his kids (9,10) and my parents came out as well (70s). It was perfect because the proximity allowed my dad, who had recently had surgery, to enjoy the beach from the lovely deck. My son was able to enjoy the beach, but easily come in for nap time, and my brother’s kids were able to enjoy a full day, with their parents going in and out for supplies! It was perfect. The condo itself was perfect as well. It was nice with a little one to not have to constantly running around in fear and raising Knick knacks! The washer and dryer were also wonderful for keeping the sand at bay! We will be back for sure!

15 Aug 2018
Hi Angie, thank you so much for the kind words . It sounds like the location and proximity to the beach were perfect for your family. I hope you all can make it a family tradition coming to Vista Grande.

thanks again.

Wanda E
Onalaska, TX
“Wish I could give this place 100 stars!”
Reviewed 2 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

House was extraordinary: clean, new appliances and most important right on the beach. We have been dealing with Paul on other rentals and he is always right on top of things.
This house is our yearly family vacation spot from now on.

2 Aug 2018
Wanda, thank you for the kind words and I look forward to hearing from you again next year.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

27 Nov 2017
Thanks you for the kind words and feel free to come back to Vista Grande when you need some more beach time.

thanks again

ROSENBERG, Texas
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

30 Jan 2017
Lynda,
Thank you very much and I am happy you had a relaxing time .

Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing