All reviews across the street covered parking short walk to the beach convenient location complimentary breakfast sea wall balcony room the breakfast area pleasant stay front desk staff excellent stay pre cruise stay stayed one night cruise ship clean hotel easy access great place to stay
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. I was staying the night to get on a cruise the next day and they were very accommodating. They allow us guests to leave our car there for the week while we go enjoy our cruise. The beds were very comfortable. Also the breakfast was very good. Pamela was the agent in duty when I checked in and out. She always had a smile on her face and was a great help. Very attentive. Also the van driver, I think his name was Erik. He was prompt and efficient. Great job both of you. Thank you. The only negative thing I have about the hotel is the shower. The water pressure was not that great but it got the job done, but the room was huge and very comfortable. I would for sure stay there again and recommend others to stay there as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon & were greeted by Pamela. She was so nice!
I went to the restroom while my husband checked us in. The public restroom was a mess. This morning I got up before my family & I came downstairs. I used the restroom there & it still hadn't been cleaned. I told the man at the front desk & he said that he would have it cleaned. A couple of hours later, I went again & it was still a mess, in the same condition as the afternoon before.
They could at least keep the public restrooms clean in a Hilton property. Yuk!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janiece H
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Overall it was a nice stay. I was a little concerned about the moldy vents but it is on the coast and this tends to happen. The beds are comfortable and everything was clean. The Sunset view was amazing.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016

the room was beautiful, the bed was really comfortable, and the hotel location was perfect my conference and leisure experience. It was very convenient to have Walmart across the street. Lots of great places to eat close by.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 October 2016

When your socks turn black in your room, the carpet is dirty. When your feet stick to the carpet, the carpet is dirty. When you look at the carpet and try to figure out the mystery stain, the carpet is dirty. When you see a path in the bathroom from the door to the toilet, the grout is filthy. When you see food on the walls in the breakfast room, someone should learn the term DEEP CLEANING. Used to always use Hampton, now I really don't think it is worth the money anymore. This place was well worn and riden hard.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple