All reviews waffles room was clean parking lot continental breakfast view of the ocean moody gardens yolanda seawall balcony cruise cereal mitchell microwave gulf ship port
Reviewed 24 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2016

First time to stay in this hotel. I tried making reservations with 2 other hotels, and they connected me with someone out of the country. I could not understand her, and she had trouble understanding me. I called this hotel, spoke to someone at the hotel and made my reservation. Very friendly staff, very nice breakfast! Only concern was pocket door to bathroom had some mold from humidity. It's the south.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Upon arrival at 1pm to see about the possibility of an early check in, there was no interest at all in assisting because it wasn't check in time. The paper sign taped to the back of the computer monitor was evident that they probably don't check anyone in until the check in time whether rooms are ready or not. The staff at the front desk at any given time during our stay was pleasant enough, but far from professional (sitting while guests in the lobby, eating at the front desk, commenting on reservations and people in front of other guests, etc.) On our way to the room, which was on the 4th floor, there was a Maintenance person fixing a bicycle in the elevator lobby of the 4th floor. This seemed very odd, and in my opinion, not an appropriate location for this type of activity in the hotel. The room was clean and what we expected, though the door rubbed on the floor and has made a bad mark on the flooring, one of the two queen beds was missing a bedskirt, there were no hooks for towels in the bathroom, if you closed the bathroom door there appeared to be a mold like substance on the door (pocket door). On a positive note, whoever made the beds in that room can make a nice bed! Breakfast did not look all that appetizing so we stuck to cereal. The location was good for us as we prefer to be out of the hustle and bustle anyway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We stayed here for one night after going to Schitterbahn, it is just around the corner. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Love the idea that there is no carpet. Mini fridge in the room and a microwave. Each room has a small balcony with 2 chairs. Breakfast was a little minimal, but that is fine. Cereal, yogurt, waffles, raisin bread and some pastries, boiled eggs, juice and coffee. There may have been more, but enough for the price that you pay for the room...My only complaint was the hall was very warm at night, I guess they are saving electricity? but seemed cooler in the morning. But the room was very cool...my sister need a blanket from the car...lol.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family