“really good pizza & great service!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #235 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2017

we stayed overnight at San Luis, so pizza hut was just a quick jaunt next door. went inside and ordered a large with some drinks. pizza was ready in about 15 minutes, and the drinks were very cold. the man behind the counter was so nice & friendly. very clean place. i am shocked by some negative reviews. good pricing, and pizza was delicious and very hot - even after getting all the way back to our hotel room before eating.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First, I am giving them 1 star ONLY because a couple of their delivery drivers are awesome. A couple are rude and not interested in anything more than a tip.
Second, each time we order from this Pizza Hut we say "I sure hope they get it right this time". More often than not we are disappointed. Today the cheesy bread had very little cheese and it was really dry. They neglected to put the marinara sauce with it, so basically, it was dry pizza bread with a couple of crumbles of over cooked cheese on top. Yuck.
Both of the hand tossed pizzas were soggy in the center. They needed a couple more minutes in the oven. Making pizza is a simple thing. The same thing over and over every day. I don't understand how this location can get it wrong so often.
Third, the delivery driver didn't bring the Diet Pepsi I had ordered. When I told him he said I could have the regular Pepsi he had in the car. When I responded with "I don't like regular Pepsi" he just stood there and looked at me. After several seconds he finally said "do you want me to go back and get you a Diet Pepsi?" When I said yes he told me it would be 20 minutes. To his credit he was back in 20 minutes. Unfortunately no apology. Oh well.
Fourth, when a customer calls the phone number for this location they are actually being connected ed to a call center in Arizona. They person is only there to make excuses. They don't have any power to make anything right. If you demand to speak with an in store manager they send a message to that manager and it's up to the manager as to whether they call you or not.
Galveston may be a tourist destination, but there are those of us that live here and would like a reliable Pizza Hut. Come on, y'all. Get it right. It's pizza, for crying out loud.

1  Thank A Z
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Our family is from out of town and decided to stop in. The service was alright, but our pizza was undercooked! We didn't realize it until we ate a few slices, but the pizza was chewy and tasted disgusting! Pizzahut is one of our favorite stops, and we were hoping for a cheap alternative yo the other shops around, but we will not be back-- not for a $20 under cooked pizza

1  Thank Hailey K
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Dirty tables and booths. No other customers at 2:30PM. Lazy employee playing with iPhone. No greeting or eye contact. She did not want to be bothered. This place needs some adult supervision.

1  Thank tomval
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I try not to eat at chain restaurants while on vacation, local places have so much to offer. However, as I checked into my hotel I found myself quite tired from the journey. I decided delivery and a swim would be the best end to my day. Found a deal with Pizza Hut and ordered. Not a big fan of Pizza Hut in Ohio so I was a little nervous. This location is so much better! The service was great. I got my food very quickly. My order was correct. My food was delicious.

1  Thank steffanym879