“A great experience ”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 321 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A really nice experience for myself, my wife, and our teenage son. The food was delicious. The dinner rolls were so tasty they could have been a dessert all by themselves. Our shrimp dishes were all cooked perfectly, and were seasoned perfectly. Call ahead, they accept both reservations and will put you on the wait list if you are headed there last minute. The wait staff and hostesses were as polite and attentive as anyone could ask. Kellie was an absolute joy. A really pleasant experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We all enjoyed our meal here - there were 7 of us...adults and kids. Our server was great, and the kids really enjoyed the ice cream bar! I would recommend this for sure!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Galveston for spring break with my kids and fiancé. I had a craving for crawfish and was disappointed in the other restaurant I tried the day before, so when I saw Fish Tales had a 5.99 a pound special on Tuesdays I figured I would give Galveston a second try on my favorite food. I ordered 5 pounds and could only eat about a pound and a half. They were dry, flavorless, not purged (least of my worries) and could not be eaten without peeling the entire shell off the tail. I also ordered snow crab to share with my fiancé, which I really enjoyed however she did not.
I told my waiter about the crawfish but apparently it was not a big deal to them. That being said, my friend and her husband did join us with their kids so we had about 8 children who were noisy, they put us in a good spot so we wouldn’t annoy other customers and still maintained a good view.

I would eat there again, I have just come to the realization that there is not a good place in Galveston to eat crawfish.

1  Thank timothy m
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very vusy over the week of spring break, the hostess stand remained calm and the flow kept pouring in. This place stays busy.
We snuck around and ate at the bar. Fresh oysters were chill and clean, no weird dirt after taste. The shrimp platter I ordered was awesome and a perfect serving. Will go back When we visit.
*highly recommend getting the Landrys reward card. Just about all restaurants fall under Landrys and u can easily rack up the points for dollars off your bill.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Employees were very nice and accommodating. The wait was 1 1/2 hours and the food was just ok. Seemed expensive...but I guess it's right on the beach so that was nice.