“Lunch”

Wingstop
Ranked #236 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Wingstop's is a chain restaurant well worth going the food is good is no difference in any of the restaurants or menus so it's a nice place grab lunch for all of us waiting to go to the cruise terminal tomorrow

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped by after the boat party and the food was good and hot. And we did not have to wait to long..

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Three of us had the same wings all got sick never go there!!!! If your brave go ahead..... Great thing hospital not far off

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Not as good as our Wingstop back at home but if you have a craving it will do. Huge portions with the fries. The employees were nice.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We placed our order....finally...after being ignored for several minutes while the service person kept taking phone orders. We were in line and she would finish one phone order, hang up, the phone would ring and she would take their order, instead of asking them to hold and taking ours. This went on for over 6-7 minutes So much so, I was ready to leave when she finally acknowledged us. There is no excuse that she did not see us, the phone FACES the walk in customers.

After ordering we found out that the soda machine was broken and had been broken for a few hours. At NO POINT in the conservation while we were ordering our drinks did she think it important to mention that fact. I found out from another customer that the machine was broken. There was another employee who had just wiped down the outside of the machine down, who saw me attempt to get a soda and even that person did not think it a good idea to alert me. I went back up to the front where others were complaining and as she was giving them a bottle soda, I asked for one for myself and one for my traveling companion. After all I had paid for TWO sodas. She acted as if I had just walked in off the street and demanded two sodas for free. When I reminded her that I had just paid for my dinner, only then did she "well want do you want to drink". Coke I say. We don't have any Coke. Ok. What DO you have. She gave me two Sprites. I walk back to my seat which is less than 3 feet from the front where she is located and I watch her hand out TWO Cokes to the person who just walked in!

I swear had I not have already paid, I would have left. I will NEVER eat at his restaurant again when in Galveston. It was my first time ever eating in a Wingstop and on our drive from San Antonio we passed a couple and talked about trying it once we got back home. This particular location was directly across the street from our hotel and thought since we talked about trying it, we would just do so here. I wish I had waited until we got home.

If this is the usual way Wingstop treats their customers....I can go elsewhere.