“We were not disappointed”
other travellers have booked this property
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers even with rain coming in view still beautifull
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers
even with rain coming in view still beautifull
view from our balcony, morning, noon, and night
view from inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
arichards...
Houston, Texas
“We were not disappointed”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

OUR stay was excellent. Location and view amazing. WE could walk to beach? Local stores easily accessible. The view of gulf was perfect at anytime of day and eve. while we did not meet Judith personally she was thoughtful in providing, cooking utensils, cleaning supplies, etc. Judy even had condiments, dishes, pots and pans available for use. And I did not see one but crawling around. Thanks Judith and we look forward to staying again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View oh gulf, no bugs
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Badjamr
“I was disappointed in the accommodations, room was not consistent with pictures viewed on Web site.”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Upon arrival bathroom floor dirty, hair and dust. Ceiling fans dirty dusty and dust clinging to bedroom walls. Outdated, painted wallpaper in bedroom was loose from wall. I contacted the owner, she said she cleaned it herself and everything was updated except shower and 1 ceiling fan. My daughters first impression when we arrived at the door was "why is our door rusted?"

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Jul 2016
As I told this client when she texted me. My home is pretty much exactly what you see on the pictures except that we have remodeled the bathroom all but tub and put beautiful built ins in the closet with a TV now in the bedroom. Plus the bed was brand new. We purchased the bed in June for our Summer visitors. I clean my condo my self. Then I take pictures. She didn't text me after I told that. This is Galveston. It is salt air. It corrodes stuff. Sorry you did not like my front door. I explained salt air. This person does not need to be invited back to my home. I am sure her home is in much better condition not having been on the beach for 30 years. So far, our reviews from people staying, even the ones before this person, called me and told me how much they were loving their vacation. I also told her that I could not control the salt air and the sand the air brings in but we do clean walls, kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, etc. Because I am having guests who are helping me pay the mortgage so we can keep going, I find myself cleaning Galveston ten times more than my own home. This lady is obviously a negative person, who probably was trying to get a refund from me which did not happen. We have replaced the wallpaper in the living room and updated with beautiful beach style wood and hope to continue that trend in the rest of the condo, however, this year, we purchased a brand new a/c unit for $4500 for the condo and everyone knows they would rather be cool in 100 degree heat than to worry about a little thing like outdated wallpaper. Perhaps this lady would like to contact me again and offer to pay to update the rest of the condo on her dime since the $4500 we spent on keeping her cool pretty much depleted the excess budget OR perhaps she just might look back at the positive like cool a/c, right on the beach, 2 TV's including a 50" TV in the living room. A brand new bedroom mattress and a vacation she could afford because we do not charge exorbitant rates. The owner and proud of it, Judith Marnell
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Jan K
“Ms”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I brought our two grandsons and had a great time. Great view of the ocean and convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing