“Great location with fantastic view”
other travellers have booked this property
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers even with rain coming in view still beautifull
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers
even with rain coming in view still beautifull
view from our balcony, morning, noon, and night
view from inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Badjamr
“I was disappointed in the accommodations, room was not consistent with pictures viewed on Web site.”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Upon arrival bathroom floor dirty, hair and dust. Ceiling fans dirty dusty and dust clinging to bedroom walls. Outdated, painted wallpaper in bedroom was loose from wall. I contacted the owner, she said she cleaned it herself and everything was updated except shower and 1 ceiling fan. My daughters first impression when we arrived at the door was "why is our door rusted?"

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Jul 2016
As I told this client when she texted me. My home is pretty much exactly what you see on the pictures except that we have remodeled the bathroom all but tub and put beautiful built ins in the closet with a TV now in the bedroom. Plus the bed was brand new. We purchased the bed in June for our Summer visitors. I clean my condo my self. Then I take pictures. She didn't text me after I told that. This is Galveston. It is salt air. It corrodes stuff. Sorry you did not like my front door. I explained salt air. This person does not need to be invited back to my home. I am sure her home is in much better condition not having been on the beach for 30 years. So far, our reviews from people staying, even the ones before this person, called me and told me how much they were loving their vacation. I also told her that I could not control the salt air and the sand the air brings in but we do clean walls, kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, etc. Because I am having guests who are helping me pay the mortgage so we can keep going, I find myself cleaning Galveston ten times more than my own home. This lady is obviously a negative person, who probably was trying to get a refund from me which did not happen. We have replaced the wallpaper in the living room and updated with beautiful beach style wood and hope to continue that trend in the rest of the condo, however, this year, we purchased a brand new a/c unit for $4500 for the condo and everyone knows they would rather be cool in 100 degree heat than to worry about a little thing like outdated wallpaper. Perhaps this lady would like to contact me again and offer to pay to update the rest of the condo on her dime since the $4500 we spent on keeping her cool pretty much depleted the excess budget OR perhaps she just might look back at the positive like cool a/c, right on the beach, 2 TV's including a 50" TV in the living room. A brand new bedroom mattress and a vacation she could afford because we do not charge exorbitant rates. The owner and proud of it, Judith Marnell
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jan K
“Ms”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I brought our two grandsons and had a great time. Great view of the ocean and convenient to shopping and restaurants.

sdverg
“Great location for a great price”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We liked the location as it was easy to get to and near the beach, and the price was great. We enjoyed our stay.

Travelling group: Young Children
Andrew K
Denton, Texas
“A beautiful view of the ocean and worth the money.”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The outside of the property was keep up and the pools was cleaned everyday .The only thing I was not happy with was the cleanliness of the unit, It could had been cleaned a lot better then what it was ..the Stove and microwave was not cleaned at all..I swept the floors and a lot of sand was on them..The refrigerator was dirty on the inside and dust on the top of it was bad ,found hair in the refrigerator !! But all and all it was at a very reasonal price. And I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good value . And the view of the ocean was exceptionall. and I really enjoyed. My stay At the Condo .And thanks Judith for the reasonal prices cause I don't mind a little bit Of cleaning I just like things cleaned my way . The bed was nice and comfy and everyone at the front desk was nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the ocean and sunset in the afternoon since it is an end unit it gives you a great view.
Liked least: Kitchen not being cleaned the way it should and the bathroo.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing