“EVERYTHING YOU NEED”
other travellers have booked this property
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers even with rain coming in view still beautifull
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers
even with rain coming in view still beautifull
view from our balcony, morning, noon, and night
view from inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Galveston, Texas
“EVERYTHING YOU NEED”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Though the place is small, it has everything you need, bunk beds, sleeper sofa, queen bed, kitchen appliances and utensils, nicely heated pool in the building, etc. And you cannot beat the location, walking distance from major supermarkets, gas gastations and fast food! The fishing pier is right in front of you and so is the beach. we did not take our car out once and cooked and ate at the condo, a real money saver! The owner has taken care of little details, ie lots of towels and beach toys! I would stay here again! The owner was courteous and very approachable!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location!
Liked least: The main bedroom mattress was a little too soft for my tatse, but I happen to sleep on a very firm one, so it could be a preference thing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
rb1429
Houston, Texas
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

What a darling location & rental for the PRICE! I wasn't looking for a Ritz-Carlton or some $300 suite when I knew I wouldn't even be utilizing the rental the way a business traveler would being stuck in meetings all day. Judith was so kind to let me and my boyfriend stay for a night while I had a half-marathon the following morning. The view was great, the location was great; and we pretty much spent the day outside and fell asleep on the sleeper sofa to the Rockets playing. The rental is stocked with what looked like beyond reasonable accommodations (blender, coffee maker (AND FILTERS! YAY!), sponge, utensils, linens/towels. If you know you'll be out and about enjoying Galveston's sea breeze and sunshine, I definitely recommend it! Besides...no one goes to the beach and spends all day inside. Thank you, Judith! I had a great weekend and look to many more.

Liked best: View, location, amenities
Liked least: i liked it all!
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Teko2015
Baldwin, Wisconsin
“Great view and close to everything.”
Reviewed 14 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We came in from Corpus Christi.
We stayed at similar apartments. This one was just great.
A well furnished kitchen. Good furniture and the pool outdoors was heated.

Magnolia, Texas, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing it was dirty and gross shower did not work, rusted pans
Liked least: no toilet paper provided, front and back door did not open and lock easily
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
28 Jan 2015
This response is to your review. There is no response. This is my home. I clean it. I pay for it. I love it. Our children and our grandchildren love it. I apologized about 15 times because you did not have enought toilet paper and refused to go to the store , 1 block away. I do not lie about my condo or the condition. Pictures reflect our condo exactly as it is. This condo is in Galveston and is 30 years old and is subject to the salt air which causes doors to stick or not slide. We work with that. We tiled the entire condo, we updated to silestone countertops and we use fresh linens each Summer. We provide as best we can. We do not charge outrageous amounts of money to come and stay. We are not the Ritz Carlton. We want to retire here. We would not retire in trash. This client was not a nice person, period.
DobbinsVa...
Cypress, Texas
“Wonderful stay!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Had a wonderful time ..the location was great ...the grounds and pool are beautiful ..the condo was nice and clean.. other travelers mentioned the pots and pans not the best so I did come prepared and brought my own ..Had a wonderful time and thank you Mrs Judith for offering such great rates ..will be booking again!!!!!!!!!

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing