“Good for the price”
other travellers have booked this property
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers even with rain coming in view still beautifull
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers
even with rain coming in view still beautifull
view from our balcony, morning, noon, and night
view from inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tammyhodg...
“Good for the price”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The beach was in walking distance right across the seawall. Loved to sit on the balcony watching the waves coming in. The only problem was there was only on blanket besides the comforter in the bedroom. And since there was 5 of us that was difficult.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Needed blankets for the beds
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
BrianThir...
“Great location, owner is very friendly, good value for the money.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Great location, beautifull view.
Nice swimmingpool. Great value for the money. Badroom was very clean, had to do some dusting and cleaning in the livingroom and kitchen but for the money they charge that was no problem at all!!!

Dallas
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Peacesang...
Austin, Texas
“Quiet retreat!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay before my bf was to be deployed. I wanted something quiet and relaxing and we got just that. On Friday there was a storm that blew trough and with the location of the rental we got a beautiful light show that we could safely watch from the sofa in the living room. The place was clean and stocked if we wanted to make dinner as opposed to eating out. I will recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a mini hideaway. Thanks so much!

Houston
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
3 Sep 2013
This condo is our retirement home. Finances are such that we share with others who can not afford to purchase their own. Those same finances make us our own cleaning service, so know the condo was clean for you. .My husband cleans the balcony on his hands and knees and I am responsible for bath and bed. I do not know where you were but you were not in my home enjoying my hospitality. I will submit your review and my response to every vacation website I can find because no one should extend you courtesy especially since we keep our rates down so all can vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing