“Almond Petit Fours to die for!”
Review of PattyCakes Bakery

PattyCakes Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Galveston
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Excellent and beautiful baked goods. Owners also own Mosquito Cafe located on 14th St, just across the street. OFFERS BAKED DOG TREATS.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I have to admit, I have an almond obsession. The almond petit fours are the first dessert I’ve found to satisfy that craving! Delicious! The coconut macaroons were moist & delightfully almondy as well. Hubby enjoyed the strawberry cupcake...I enjoyed the almond flavored frosting. My red velvet cupcake was tasty, but nothing compared to the petit fours.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

such an awesome way to end the day and get a nice sweet fix. The choices were so many couldnt pick my poison so we ordered 2! really fun place on the side of town mostly traveled by locals. we will be back

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! So glad we stumbled upon this place. I got a croissant, and a key lime tart delicious

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

A sweet tooth in Galveston? No problem.
You got to try this pastry shop. With my wife we took an assortment of pastries and they were delicious. Not too sweet, hand made, fresh, original.
You got to try the almonds cherry muffin. But beware only on Friday.
Peanut butter lovers, try the buck eye with home made peanut butter.
I defy you to eat only one of The coconut macaroon dip in chocolate.
Come with an appetite, forget your diet and indulge.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The Mosquito restaurant, across the street from PattyCakes, uses them for breads and pastries. We also bought desserts here. The sugar load was a bit much for us (we are diabetics); however, I still recommend them. We visited here on the Saturday before New Year's when the weather was cold and wet. Despite the time and weather, the place was full.