“For Galveston, it's very fun!”

Galveston Island Duck Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This is a one hour, narrated tour of Galveston Island. It is both educational and fun! We cover about 15 miles of the island on both land and sea!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was really a fun tour. The Duck Boat drove all around Galveston. It went down Broadway to 61st, then to Offatts Bayou to go in the water. We rode all around the Bayou and the Driver showed us The Moody Gardens Pyramids from the water. Then we went down Broadway and through The Strand and down 25th/Rosenberg and back to the Duck Stop on The Seawall/25th. Yes, the water is brownish, but it's still a nice ride and a fun trip! The Driver made it interesting too, but he works for tips as well. I was born on Galveston Island, but I still learned a few things too!

1  Thank mmmckinn
in 22 reviews
"vehicle"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Even though we are local, I wanted a day out with my husband. I often pass the duck tour and thought it was corny until I saw the vehicle drive into the water! I talked my husband into giving it a try and we loved it! The driver made us laugh and gave us more knowledge about local sites.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Take a bus tour. or take a boat tour. But don't blend two into one. It ain't worth risking your life.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent...got a chance really see Galveston and hear the history. TOUR person was very informative etc.

1  Thank Pt T
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Never, ever thought about doing a duck tour before our vacation in Galveston. It turned out to be a quirky little jaunt that we talked about for days! We had great weather and an entertaining driver. The transition from land to water was pretty interesting and the trip downtown was nice. We would have missed out on the whole downtown area had we not taken the duck tour. Hooray ducks!!

2  Thank Bradymom77