“Great house at the right price!”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy living area with windows all around which open to catch the sea breezes
Living room, TV with UVerse 200 (lots of channels), fast WiFi. TV has extra HDMI for gaming devices. There's a screen door on the front to capture additional sea breezes.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cozy living area with windows all around which open to catch the sea breezes
There's a screen door on the front to capture additional sea breezes.
Open plan living/kitchen area, easy for chatting & TV watching while cooking.
Front entry. Cabinet is stocked with a variety of books and classic board games.
Ikea sofa opens to make a queen sized bed. Linens & pillows in storage compartment.
Kitchen adjoins the living area.  Easy to cook and enjoy talking to your company.
Kitchen is fully stocked with microwave, steamers, blenders, pots, pans, serving platters and more.
I like to cook, so the kitchen includes spices, cooking oils and essential condiments.
Bar area looking off in to the master bedroom.
Lot's of glassware, wine glasses, bowls, serving platters, plates and more provided.
Master Bedroom with adjoining bath.
Master bedroom features 3 windows that face out towards the ocean. Blinds are on the windows.
Writing desk in master bedroom next to window.
Bathroom adjoins master bedroom.  Towels and bed linens included.
Bedroom #2, with a queen sized bed.  2 large windows that look out on the front deck.
Bedroom #2.  The bed is a hand made, craftsman style bed.
Bathroom #2 is just across the hall from Bedroom #2. Towels provided.
Chill out on the front deck in these cushy chairs and rockers, with a gate at the top of the stairs.
Rockin' action on the front deck!
Ocean view off the front deck.
Sea Isle Marina. There is a fine dining restaurant upstairs and a pub like restaurant downstairs.
Sea Isle's private pier. The perfect spot to view Sunsets over West Galveston Bay.
Sea Isle's private pier on the backside of the neighborhood.
Sea Isle's boardwalk over the dunes to the beach at sunrise.
The dunes on the beach.
Sunrise over the beach. Heavenly!  Perfect for your morning walk, just you & the waves lapping.
Another beautiful sunrise over the ocean. It just doesn't get much better than this!
Sunset walk on the beach. Other perfect end to a perfect day.
Sunset over Galveston Bay seen from the neighborhood pier.
This could be you.  Fishing off the pier at sunset.  Look forward to your visit!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Glenda W
Round Rock, Texas
“Great house at the right price!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our time at this cozy yet roomy beach bungalow. Everything we needed was provided. It was very near the beach and we loved having access to the community pool and the little store. The front porch was awesome! I loved sitting out there in the evenings and Galveston proper and all it's attractions were just a 20 minute drive from us. I would definitely recommend this home!

27 Nov 2017
Glenda and her family were delightful guests. I was honored to have them choose my house for their beach vacation. Communication was timely and they left my home in fine condition. I look forward to welcoming them back anytime!
Jim F
“Comfortable living by the ocean”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A very good location at a good price. Nice pool , playground and neighbor hood. Good places to eat close by and several places close for snacks and drinks. Jim R. was easy to deal with and always in touch. A very nice place for 2 to 4 people.

27 Nov 2017
Jim and his family were delightful guests. I was honored to have them choose my house for their beach vacation. Communication was timely and they left my home in fine condition. I look forward to welcoming them back anytime!
Marcus C
“Cozy Galveston Beach House”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family of four had a great time staying at this beach house. This place offers lots of amenities including cooking items, board games, two spacious bed rooms and two bathrooms. There was plenty of parking available at the beach and plenty of room for everyone at the beach. The fishing pier was also nice and offered a good sunset view.
I will definitely book this place again, when we return to Galveston. The owner is very helpful and provides a lot of information in regards to local attractions and good places to eat.

27 Nov 2017
Marcus and his family were delightful guests. I was honored to have them choose my house for their beach vacation. Communication was timely and they left my home in fine condition. I look forward to welcoming them back anytime!
homeschoo...
North Texas
“Loved sitting outside on the porch”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

A short mother/daughters beach trip after high school graduation. We enjoyed the extra room of the house instead of being in a hotel. The outside porch was great for reading and snacks outside. We did have several issues with various things in the house:not being able to get the dvd to work, and the thermostat went out (AC)on Wed eve. While we were out for the day on Thurs. the owner was able to contact someone to replace it and then we had AC again. I loved the house, but I was disappointed and not able to just completely relax and enjoy my vacation with NO worries.

Your age range 50-64
20 Jul 2017
Thank for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the house. Apologies for the trouble with the thermostat. However, these things are unexpected and I did get it fixed quite quickly. Remember, you're staying at a house and not a hotel room. So, just like your home, things happen. But, I pride myself on responding quickly and I was glad we got the problem remedied quickly. As for the DVD, it's brand new. So, I'm not sure why you had trouble. No reports since you left, but we will look into it. Many thanks! – Jim
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 35-49
27 Nov 2017
Delightful guests! I was honored to have them choose my house for their beach vacation. Communication was timely and they left my home in fine condition. I look forward to welcoming them back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing