All reviews basketball court social hour stewart beach large refrigerator full kitchen living room sofa ceiling fan in the room one bedroom suite grilling area great hotel bolivar ferry complimentary shuttle hotel staff is the texas shaped waffles across the street would highly recommend this hotel nice breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Nice people and great service. The breakfast was very good. All the food was fresh. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The ocean view was great. I look forward to my family returning for another trip. The beds was very cosy and the kitchen made us all feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood G, General Manager at Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and I hope you felt at home. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon when you are in the Galveston area!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Homewood Suite is a great hotel to stay at. It's very comfortable and relaxing. Never regret staying at the hotel. They are my number one choice Hotel anytime I traveled. The staff are very Friendly and Professional.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and I hope you felt at home. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and glad you wanted us to be your home away from home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon when you are in the Galveston area!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I have to say that this was the best stay to date with the Hilton family. The hotel was beautiful, a true home away from home .I want to send a shout out to a few people. Cecilia, thank you for going above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Jessica your warm smile greeted us each and everyday, making us feel welcome and at home, and Alfred..always ready to take us where ever we needed . He could not have been more courteous and helpful !! Thanks for making this a great vacation for us.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Camejofamily

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and I hope you felt at home. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and shared your comments with us. I am happy my staff went above and beyond and we can’t wait to welcome you home again soon when you are in the Galveston area!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Our beach view room wasn't available right away so staff gladly upgraded is to a suite that met our needs. Hotel was clean and beautiful. Very close to the beach and port. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and I hope you felt at home. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and glad we were able to accommodate an upgrade for you. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon when you are in the Galveston area!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Planned a day trip to Galveston then decided to stay the night. Booked the hotel online easily and were welcomed by Dak who was helpful and courteous. Check in was a breeze. Room was fresh and clean as was the entire hotel.

This is not a complaint, only a description. Breakfast is what you pay for....FREE.

All of the staff was friendly and pleasant. We will happily stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Homewood G, General Manager at Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear soonersdoc,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and I hope you felt at home. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and shared your comments with us. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon when you are in the Galveston area!