“Excellent!”

Taco Casa
Ranked #34 of 70 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

The food is excellent here for inexpensive Mexican food.. they use a lot of cheese and the sauce is great. The restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This was my first visit to this restaurant. I was amazed at the cleanliness and the well packed meals. The Super Burrito was amazing. It had all the right ingredients, like meat and beans, sour cream, grated cheese and black olives.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Taco Casa is a must every time we drive through Gainesville. The food is great. Not too pricey. And there hot sauce is the best for tacos and burritos!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great fast food Mexican restaurant. I LOVE the super nachos. My husband likes the meat burritos. I have had the tacos too and they are very good also. Sometimes I get a craving for a Taco Casa meal! Great choice for fast food!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

for the price i expected something other than orange cheese sauce and yogurt instead of sour cream. soured me on mex for now.

1  Thank pgladtax