“GREAT SUPER NACHOS!”

Taco Casa
Ranked #19 of 73 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great fast food Mexican restaurant. I LOVE the super nachos. My husband likes the meat burritos. I have had the tacos too and they are very good also. Sometimes I get a craving for a Taco Casa meal! Great choice for fast food!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

for the price i expected something other than orange cheese sauce and yogurt instead of sour cream. soured me on mex for now.

1  Thank pgladtax
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Taco Casa is always a great stop on the road for a nice tasting taco and burrito.
I am partial for the mild sauce, but this time went a little warmer. The food is always fresh and hot.
I wish Taco Casa my best wicked for success. They hire local people and seem to always keep a clean dining room

Oh ya, the tea is really good. Try the half-n-half, half sweet and half unsweet.
You will love it!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Friendly staff and solidly consistant good food. Menu is limited but they have learned to do it well. Great for drive thru or eat in. If I'm thinking fast food this is the place I head for.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I love Taco Casa!! The food is absolutely delicious and the staff is friendly! My only complaint.... There's not one in Amarillo!!!

Been to Taco Casa? Share your experiences!