“Fresh”
Review of Kotta Sushi Lounge

Kotta Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Kotta Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 455 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dallas North Tollway
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This spot is our go to Sushi place. We drive all the way from Downtown Dallas to dine here and every time the service and food is amazing. The fish is always fresh and the portions are perfectly sized. You can drop quite a bit of cash in here, but it will be well worth it. The wine list is filled with many great options to pair with your meal. What ever the occasion you must try this place. They take reservations and it is a good idea to make one a few days prior because it can be busy on the weekends.

1  Thank CWaters41

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

It was OK except for the sauce was sweet but the steak was good and everything else not a fan of it and and it's my least favorite place to eat

Thank Highwaycoffeema... G
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

June's a friend at Kotta for dinner. Unfortunately this place isn't consistent on its preparation or service. Just a disappointment. Some items were great, some were awful and had to send them back.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I am not that crazy about this place but some of my friends love it there. I feel like the quality should be much better for the price. The location is pretty good and the staff needs to be more friendly.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I visited this place with a friend who had moved out of town. It is a nice place and the sushi was delish! But oh my goodness that service was horrendous! We had to take a 2 hour lunch break! We were the first ones on there! I would go elsewhere if in a hurry! But if it's a first date or something you may not mind the slow service!

Been to Kotta Sushi Lounge? Share your experiences!