All reviewsneighborhood servicesford centerdallas cowboyscowboys fanpool deckbeautiful hoteltraining facilityvalet servicespecial shoutconference foodfront deskpocket doorthe hotel staffconference roomcorner suitefourth floorstayed here for one night
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Omni Frisco because it is next door to the Cowboys world headquarters. The hotel is beautiful and the service is outstanding. The bed is comfortable and I really liked the small couch with the table that I used to have coffee and read the newspaper in the morning.

This all being said I need to warn people who are light sleepers.......the AC is VERY loud. They sent a workman to my room but it was still way to loud to use at night so I had to turn it off if I wanted to sleep. And to make matters worse the Cowboys Fit gym staff was out on the field outside the hotel very early in the morning teaching a boot camp 2 of the 4 days I was there. It was not fun be woken up early by music and instructors yelling at the class. And I heard it on the 14th floor
!!! If you have a room that doesn't face the field then I assume you are OK. But if you want the view of the Cowboys HQ, the Ford Center and the practice field then be warned.

I took a tour of the Cowboys HQ and it was well worth it. Actually got to see some of the players! There are restaurants within walking distance and there is a lot of fun activity at night. The Frisco high schools play football at the Ford Center and I went to a game. Wow; quite the experience!

Overall great hotel but I would never stay on the side facing the Ford Center if I go back. That is unfortunate because the view is amazing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Jo Anne D, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Frisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello Spingal425,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the new Omni Frisco Hotel.

I can personally attest that our team is steadfastly committed to providing a great guest experience. This certainly is not indicative of the level of excellence and service the hotel typically provides. We apologize for inconvenience you have experienced in our guestroom AC noise. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team in order to facilitate further review.

We are glad you had a chance to see one of Dallas Cowboys players during your stay!

Please let me know the next time you will be in the area and I would love to assist you in making your reservation. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and all the staff was very friendly. Also the hotel was conveniently located close to the highway and the Cowboys practice facility. And unlike most hotels they actually listened when we requested extra towels and pillows.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jo Anne D, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Frisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hello PeterScheler,

Thank you for your review and appreciate your 5-Owl Eyes on TripAdvisor.Our Omni Frisco Hotel team take pride in our customer service and appreciate your feedback on your most recent stay. Your kind comments has been shared with our management team.

We hope to see you in the near future!

Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was a gift for my husbands birthday. It was the opening game against the Giants.
Love the hotel 5 star all the way. The room even had the NFL ticket in the room. The best part is we got that W.19-3 DC4L

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Jo Anne D, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Frisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello clow99,

Thank you for your review and 5-Owl Eyes Rating on TripAdvisor!

It is great to hear that you and your husband enjoyed his birthday celebration stay at the Omni Frisco Hotel!

Our hotel colleagues are passionate about providing exceptional service for all of our guests, and we are very happy to hear that your NFL and hotel accommodations have been exceptional. Happy Birthday again to your husband!

Please let us know if you are ever back in the Frisco area!

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the near future!

Jo Anne
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday. The service everywhere was excellent. We did online check-in so our keys were waiting at the front desk when we arrived. There was a piece of birthday cake in the room. So nice! The rooms are perfect. Our room overlooked The Star and the Cowboys practice field as well as a view of the pool. We ate dinner and breakfast at Neighborhood Services restaurant, but what we had was not remarkable. It was average at best. We loved the hotel and will definitely stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Likeness,

Thank you for providing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay at the new Omni Frisco Hotel. Our hotel colleagues are passionate about providing guests with exceptional service starting from your check-in. I do apologize that your dinner was not up to your expectations and know that I have passed your review to our leadership team.

If you will be returning in the near future, please feel free to contact me directly and I would love for you to try our restaurant again and i would personally make your reservation! Thank you again for the 5-Owl Eyes Review!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent our 23rd anniversary at the Omni Frisco and the concept is amazing! Their collaboration with the Dallas Cowboys has truly made this hotel a fan's dream. The hotel sits right on the property of the Dallas Cowboys' headquarters. Walk out the hotel doors and you'll step onto a turf field open to the public. Seeing kids and adults throwing footballs below a jumbo TV screen that lights up the turf field was a sight to see! There are several restaurants within walking distance and lots of Dallas Cowboy history to see. You never know who might pass by!
The rooms in the hotel are modern and we loved the touch of mixing modern design with football art. The throw across the bed even featured the Star symbol of the Dallas Cowboys.
The staff was very friendly as well. If you are looking for a special place to stay, this is your place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debi J
Jo Anne D, Manager at Omni Frisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Debi J.,

Thank you for providing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay at the new Omni Frisco Hotel. Our hotel colleagues are passionate about providing guests with exceptional service; and we are delighted to hear that your experience exceeded your expectations at the" Dallas Cowboys Fan's Dream hotel" !

If you will be returning in the near future, please feel free to contact me directly and I would love to personally make your accommodations. Thank you again for the 5-Owl Eyes Review!