All reviews main street no elevator pool and hot tub nice balcony street noise ceiling fan sitting area sized bed refrigerator and microwave coffee maker pacific war museum the location is perfect would stay here again enjoyed our stay biscuits bedroom lock
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We rolled into Fredericksburg on our bikes and stayed for 1 night. The room was large with a sitting area and a small table for breakfast. We were in room 7 at the rear and did not hear street noises. We were able to lock our bikes to the fence. Happily did not have to carry them upstairs. The bed was comfortable. My only issue was no night light on one side. The bathroom was large with step in hot tub. The floor was slippery when showering. Breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect being right on main street, but the corner is crazy busy with 18 wheelers turning there. The check in was easy and check out as well. It was quiet not alot of noise from other rooms. The patio was really nice to sit on and eat breakfast and drink wine. I would recommend ceiling fans out there. The room was really neat with the rock walls in sitting and bedroom. The ac worked great. Bed was comfy, but too soft for my taste. The only complaint I have is the towels. The towels smelled like mildew and the wash cloths were DIRTY just threw them on the bathroom floor hoping to get clean ones. I would highly recommend using BLEACH on the towels and linens. Also, leave more toilet paper in room. The breakfast was very tasty and the lady that brought up to room was really nice. Overall, enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The B& B is a nice hotel clean & comfortable. The breakfast is so so. More like cafeteria food. There is room for improvements on the breakfast. The room we stayed in had a very deep jacuzzi tub which made it very difficult to get in & out of. The location is great right in the middle of all the restaurants & stores.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was my first trip to Fredricksburg, and I can promise you, the room was delightful. Slept so good in comfy queen sized bed. The hot tub for two was very spacious and the shower had GREAT power. The room has a small sitting area, smaller bathroom and everything you need for a day or two. Coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave!

Room tip: Room 7...queen bed...double hot tub in the bathroom
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

For starters I am a Road Warrior for work so I stay in A LOT of hotels and this was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The pillows were amazing as well! Over all this was a great place! The only reason they did not get 4 stars is because the breakfast was just average. In my opinion it was more of a continental breakfast. My wife loved the breakfast and that’s why we were there! I will go back and would recommend it to friends and family!

Date of stay: February 2018