USD 196
USD 168
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 119
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
USD 169
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
USD 76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

USD 66
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 62
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
USD 78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

Barons CreekSide(Fredericksburg)
USD 229
Boarding House 1915(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 107
Dietzel Motel(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
USD 88
All reviewsmain streetpool and hot tubshower headnice balconystreet noiseceiling fanno elevatorsitting arealight sleepersized bedcoffee potrefrigerator and microwavewalking distancepacific war museumwould stay here againlocation is greatshops and restaurants
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We rolled into Fredericksburg on our bikes and stayed for 1 night. The room was large with a sitting area and a small table for breakfast. We were in room 7 at the rear and did not hear street noises. We were able to lock our bikes to the fence. Happily did not have to carry them upstairs. The bed was comfortable. My only issue was no night light on one side. The bathroom was large with step in hot tub. The floor was slippery when showering. Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect being right on main street, but the corner is crazy busy with 18 wheelers turning there. The check in was easy and check out as well. It was quiet not alot of noise from other rooms. The patio was really nice to sit on and eat breakfast and drink wine. I would recommend ceiling fans out there. The room was really neat with the rock walls in sitting and bedroom. The ac worked great. Bed was comfy, but too soft for my taste. The only complaint I have is the towels. The towels smelled like mildew and the wash cloths were DIRTY just threw them on the bathroom floor hoping to get clean ones. I would highly recommend using BLEACH on the towels and linens. Also, leave more toilet paper in room. The breakfast was very tasty and the lady that brought up to room was really nice. Overall, enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The B& B is a nice hotel clean & comfortable. The breakfast is so so. More like cafeteria food. There is room for improvements on the breakfast. The room we stayed in had a very deep jacuzzi tub which made it very difficult to get in & out of. The location is great right in the middle of all the restaurants & stores.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was my first trip to Fredricksburg, and I can promise you, the room was delightful. Slept so good in comfy queen sized bed. The hot tub for two was very spacious and the shower had GREAT power. The room has a small sitting area, smaller bathroom and everything you need for a day or two. Coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave!

Room Tip: Room 7...queen bed...double hot tub in the bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

For starters I am a Road Warrior for work so I stay in A LOT of hotels and this was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The pillows were amazing as well! Over all this was a great place! The only reason they did not get 4 stars is because the breakfast was just average. In my opinion it was more of a continental breakfast. My wife loved the breakfast and that’s why we were there! I will go back and would recommend it to friends and family!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family