We chose the Hampton Inn because it is in walking distance to the downtown Fredericksburg and it was suited for a family. We did not think that the many Bed and Breakfasts in town would be excited by our family of five, including 3 children. The location was great and it was nice to just walk out of the hotel to a meal and to the holiday activities in the main square.
The staff was very friendly. The desk manager went out of his way to help us with finding a suitable restaurant.
The hotel is clean and seems fairly new. My one complaint is that the Suite room was not really a suite. It was just a larger-than-normal room. We were expecting a sleeping area separated from the sitting area, as we have found in many other similar hotels. If I had more closely examined the pictures, I would have realized that the layout of the room.
We will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip to Fredericksburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg hotel is located in the heart of Fredericksburg and offers easy access to many popular attractions including the National Museum of the Pacific War and the Plaza of Presidents. We offer free breakfast and complimentary WiFi along with a clean and comfy room and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg