“Best place to stay!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Settlers Crossing Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 January 2013

My husband and I have been out here 4 times, and we love it more and more each time. Our goal is to stay in each cabin! We have referred many of our friends here and cannot say enough good things about this place. It is so unique and with so much history and feels great to sit back and relax. My children and I loved the donkeys, the kitchen in the Von Heinrich and the jacuzzi tub. We hope to be back for another trip soon. Thank you Mr. Estes for having such a great place to visit!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Revka17

Reviewed 2 December 2012

We stayed in two bed room restored cabin built in the 1800's. My wife loved it. Sheep and Donkeys came around for breakfast. Never saw the owners, but Bob the dog was around. Great place to go for some tranquility.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I had heard of this place from my husbands work friend and we talked about going for years but with the kids it was hard to getaway. Now they are in college and my husband was turning fifty and it was our anniversary so I thought it would be the best surprise. We loved it!! We stayed in the barn and it was clean and comfy. We liked coming in to our own getaway each day. We actually liked the pastries that were delivered and shared them every morning, it was the perfect amount. Every evening we walked the trail saw dear, sheep, donkeys and sat on the sunset swing and just talked and enjoyed the peace and quiet. We loved it, just wish it was a little closer. For being original buildings, no bugs, very clean, peaceful and romantic can't ask for anything more.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank texcsk
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This was our first visit to Settlers Crossing, but will not be our last. I plan on booking for our anniversary today. It was quaint, rustic and utterly charming. The surrounding property was great for strolling and exploring. We loved the donkeys, sheep and friendly dogs. It was close to Fredericksburg but far enough away to get the peaceful feeling of country living. David, our host, was very friendly and agreeable. We would recommend to friends and family!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My wife and I spent a long weekend at Settlers Crossing B&B. It is conveniently located near Fredericksburg and close to many of the wonderful Texas Hill Country wineries. It is not a traditional B&B. They have renovated historic homes and barns to make a wonderful retreat. It is located on a large tract of land with lots of privacy. The old homes are very charming and will done. There were burrows, sheep and deer roaming the property. The sky view at night is amazing. If you are looking for a great place to get away but still be close to some fun activities this is the place!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple