“Unimpressed. ”

Add it.
Milanos Pizza
Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in Frankston
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We thought it was just THIS Milano; however, they all seem to be low rent and low quality. I've thrown out better produce from my fridge than I've eaten from these pizzerias. Super disappointed.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I have visited and ordered pizza therre 3 times, and now I either go to subway or drive into Palestine for pizza. Each time I went in there they acted like they were to busy or doing me a favor by taking my order, and I would be the only customer in the place. The pizza was ok, but again, since I am spending my hard earned money, it darn sure won't be there.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Well I got the hot wings they were not very good the salad was good maybe I might go back prices are ok they do offer delivery

Reviewed 27 August 2015

One of the few options in this area. The food was OK. The service was good. Not inclined to eat here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Milanos is NOT a date restaurant, and is pretty lacking in decor & ambiance. But if you are looking for an inexpensive spot to eat (or take-out) your fave Italian pasta or pizza, this place will definitely appeal to you. The pasta portions are huge; my husband and I split the lasagna and were full. Expect to wait for your order unless you called it in; everything is made from scratch.