“Always helpful, friendly staff!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Frankston
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I usually don't rate big chains like Subway, this review is mainly for the staff. The food, well its Subway, you know what to expect. I routinely stop here while traveling through Frankston and the staff is always super friendly and helpful. They seem to go above the routine fast food joint. I will visit again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I did stop going there for a while because some of the folks they hired were a little to dirty for me. Sorry, but for me the tattoos, rings and bolts all over just makes me sick. Thank goodness those people are gone. I really like the cleanliness and the sandwich makers again. Thanks for cleaning up the place.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

stopped with 3 kids and 2 adults, typical Subway grub, fixed quickly and just like we like it. what made this one stand out was the young lady who waited on us. very, very personable and cheerful. treated our kiddies like kings, you can tell this comes natural to her. will stop again when I'm in the area