“Good for the price”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #83 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 11 July 2017

When you choose to stay here, please remember that it is a budget lodging and adjust your expectations accordingly. That being said, I was in town for an event and just wanted a cheap place to stay. This met most of my needs; the bed was comfortable and clean, it was close to my event, and the towels folded into an elephant was a nice touch. However, the bathtub was in a pretty sad state as the stopper lever cover was completely off so I could see the plumbing behind the wall, and breakfast was skip worthy.

Normally I'd put this at closer to 2-3 stars, but will give it the benefit of the doubt with a 3-4 star rating since it is a budget establishment.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Needed a room for a convention in Downtown Ft Worth and every thing was booked up near the convention center,, this property was a 15 minute drive and a straight shot up I-30...quick and easy. The rate was awesome considering all the room we had 4 ladies in one room with 2 bathrooms was Fantastic and having a separate living area off the bedroom was cozy to hang out and visit...all the staff was very nice and the breakfast was so good

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I had spent the night there about two weeks prior, I had a $50 deposit, upon check out I was told that there were two hand towels and two large towels missing. I met housekeeping up there and found the two large towels in the bathroom, found one wash cloth but could not find the other. I was told to go on to the desk, it will be fine. I get to the desk and they charge me $10.00 for a 90 cent wash cloth that was never in my room. I asked the desk people and they said there were two large towels, two medium towels, and two wash cloths for each room and next time for me to check first and make sure they are there.
The next time I check in, my deposit is now up to $100.00 for no reason, I paid it. when I was drinking coffee the morning of check out, I spilled my coffee cup and some went on the counter and some went on the floor. I grabbed the bath matt and cleaned up the floor with it. I grabbed two hand towels and used them to wipe up the counter.
when I checked out, I was told that I had "soiled" the towels and therefore it would be $100.00 for my deposit. I had laid the towels out on the bed, which by the way, neither bed had been laid on nor the covers pulled back. I took a picture of the towels so I would have proof of how many were there. I can't understand how cleaning a coffee spill could result in $100.00 when the towels are white, get bleached each time they are washed. I am including a picture of the towels so you can see. There was another man there and he was charged his deposit because they claimed they smelled smoke in his room that he had put a cash deposit on.
It seems funny to me that the deposits that are put on a credit card are returned and the ones that pay cash are free grab to the employees.
Beware of this place!!!!!

Room Tip: keep an eye on your wallet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was extremely dissatisfied with the service I received here. After feeling uncomfortable once I checked in and saw bugs in my room, I called immediately to cancel my reservation. I talked to a gentleman who said it was no problem, only to find when I gave the front desk my keys, it was. I couldn't get a clear answer from any of the staff about my refund and was asked to call back the next day to speak to a manager. The next morning I called and the manager put me on hold and then hung up on me. When I called back she said she was too busy and she'd give me a call later, which of course she never did. When I tried to get a response from yet ANOTHER employee, he was giving me attitude and told me he couldn't help and I should bring it up with my bank. I was more than understanding since I cancelled my stay Friday night when I was supposed to check out Monday morning (even agreeing to them charging me for two of the three nights when I left as soon as I cancelled on Friday and didn't stay any of the nights) so the awful customer service was uncalled for. Don't bother staying here for your sake.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We were driving from Montreal Canada to Tucson Az and have stayed in multiple hotels along the way and this was the worst hotel and one of the priciest I have stayed in. The room was old, dilapidated. Large pieces of unmatched furniture clogged the living space. The bathroom door was peeling probably due to moisture. This hotel is in serious need of major renovations

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple