Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewshot breakfaststayed one nightminute driveclean roomstexasmicrowavezoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was extremely dissatisfied with the service I received here. After feeling uncomfortable once I checked in and saw bugs in my room, I called immediately to cancel my reservation. I talked to a gentleman who said it was no problem, only to find when I gave the front desk my keys, it was. I couldn't get a clear answer from any of the staff about my refund and was asked to call back the next day to speak to a manager. The next morning I called and the manager put me on hold and then hung up on me. When I called back she said she was too busy and she'd give me a call later, which of course she never did. When I tried to get a response from yet ANOTHER employee, he was giving me attitude and told me he couldn't help and I should bring it up with my bank. I was more than understanding since I cancelled my stay Friday night when I was supposed to check out Monday morning (even agreeing to them charging me for two of the three nights when I left as soon as I cancelled on Friday and didn't stay any of the nights) so the awful customer service was uncalled for. Don't bother staying here for your sake.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We were driving from Montreal Canada to Tucson Az and have stayed in multiple hotels along the way and this was the worst hotel and one of the priciest I have stayed in. The room was old, dilapidated. Large pieces of unmatched furniture clogged the living space. The bathroom door was peeling probably due to moisture. This hotel is in serious need of major renovations

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2016

The staff at reception excellent, couldn't do enough, very friendly, housekeeping, was very good, breakfast was great , coffee 24hrs available, clean , we were there for horse events so not far from the collaseuim , cant fault the hotel, everything you need, , we will definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Reserved a bigger room. It was 2 rooms connected with couch-bed 2 tvs, plenty of seating, microwave, refrig, and 2 BATHROOMS! Wifi was fast. Hot breakfast had a few different hot selections along with the standard continental choices. Rooms were clean and the price was low so we got a great deal. Stayed one night on Saturday night before Cowboys game, didn't seem very crowded.

Room Tip: Hot Breakfast, Good Wifi, Clean, No Problems
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I do not recommend this hotel or its associated rewards program (Choice Privileges) and advise against relying on Choice's website for information and customer ratings. A friend and I (both seniors) made a reservation by telephone for two nights at this hotel. After the first night, we had to check out because I was ill and needed to return home earlier than anticipated for medical care. I checked out before the required checkout time, 11 am, and asked to cancel the second night. Normally, that is not a problem. But, the Quality Inn clerk insisted on charging me the full price for the second night anyway, claiming 24 hours notice was required. That was a surprise to me. The hotel had not mentioned it when the reservation was made by phone and I had not seen any notice on the website. I called Choice Privileges customer service on my return to complain and waited a long time on hold before speaking at length to a service representative who was unable to give me a clear explanation of how it planned to handle the complaint. After speaking with a second customer service rep, he said they would look into the matter and someone would get back to me. A week later, they called me back. But, the customer service rep ("Maya" no last name) put me on hold again for a long time because the issue still had not been resolved after a week. Eventually, I gave up waiting and hung up. She called back later to say that Quality Inn would not refund the money because a hotel rep claimed I had signed paperwork at the hotel that included a notice of their policy. I pointed out to Customer Service that, even if that was true (I could not recall reading that anywhere and no one had given me a copy of the paperwork), it's unfair to wait to tell a customer about an unorthodox and thus unexpected cancellation policy AFTER one arrives at the hotel, when it could be too late to get a reservation elsewhere. A Choice rep had noted on my previous call that the hotel staff had been unable to point to any place, such as the website, where such a policy was mentioned. Adding insult to injury, my double-priced stay was not credited or even mentioned on my Choice Privileges account, so no points had been allocated to my expensive Quality Inn stay, for which I reportedly should have earned bonus points. After I complained about that, the Quality Inn stay was added to the list. But, unlike every other stay listed in the account -- each providing an option to submit a review-- Choice had eliminated that option for the Quality Inn stay -- the one I had complained about -- marking it "n/a" or not available. Also, that was the only stay for which there was no "Folio" (documentation) available. I thus was prevented from filing a review of the Quality Inn on Choice's website and had no access to paperwork the hotel claimed justified denying a refund. After the nightmare of dealing with Quality Inn and Choice Hotel's customer service, I will never again stay at a Choice hotel or participate in Choice's woefully misnamed "Privileges" program, nor will I trust any hotel chain to provide accurate customer ratings.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends