“No Complaints”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #88 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Reserved a bigger room. It was 2 rooms connected with couch-bed 2 tvs, plenty of seating, microwave, refrig, and 2 BATHROOMS! Wifi was fast. Hot breakfast had a few different hot selections along with the standard continental choices. Rooms were clean and the price was low so we got a great deal. Stayed one night on Saturday night before Cowboys game, didn't seem very crowded.

Room Tip: Hot Breakfast, Good Wifi, Clean, No Problems
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I do not recommend this hotel or its associated rewards program (Choice Privileges) and advise against relying on Choice's website for information and customer ratings. A friend and I (both seniors) made a reservation by telephone for two nights at this hotel. After the first night, we had to check out because I was ill and needed to return home earlier than anticipated for medical care. I checked out before the required checkout time, 11 am, and asked to cancel the second night. Normally, that is not a problem. But, the Quality Inn clerk insisted on charging me the full price for the second night anyway, claiming 24 hours notice was required. That was a surprise to me. The hotel had not mentioned it when the reservation was made by phone and I had not seen any notice on the website. I called Choice Privileges customer service on my return to complain and waited a long time on hold before speaking at length to a service representative who was unable to give me a clear explanation of how it planned to handle the complaint. After speaking with a second customer service rep, he said they would look into the matter and someone would get back to me. A week later, they called me back. But, the customer service rep ("Maya" no last name) put me on hold again for a long time because the issue still had not been resolved after a week. Eventually, I gave up waiting and hung up. She called back later to say that Quality Inn would not refund the money because a hotel rep claimed I had signed paperwork at the hotel that included a notice of their policy. I pointed out to Customer Service that, even if that was true (I could not recall reading that anywhere and no one had given me a copy of the paperwork), it's unfair to wait to tell a customer about an unorthodox and thus unexpected cancellation policy AFTER one arrives at the hotel, when it could be too late to get a reservation elsewhere. A Choice rep had noted on my previous call that the hotel staff had been unable to point to any place, such as the website, where such a policy was mentioned. Adding insult to injury, my double-priced stay was not credited or even mentioned on my Choice Privileges account, so no points had been allocated to my expensive Quality Inn stay, for which I reportedly should have earned bonus points. After I complained about that, the Quality Inn stay was added to the list. But, unlike every other stay listed in the account -- each providing an option to submit a review-- Choice had eliminated that option for the Quality Inn stay -- the one I had complained about -- marking it "n/a" or not available. Also, that was the only stay for which there was no "Folio" (documentation) available. I thus was prevented from filing a review of the Quality Inn on Choice's website and had no access to paperwork the hotel claimed justified denying a refund. After the nightmare of dealing with Quality Inn and Choice Hotel's customer service, I will never again stay at a Choice hotel or participate in Choice's woefully misnamed "Privileges" program, nor will I trust any hotel chain to provide accurate customer ratings.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank lmarieMD
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel for anyone wants a comfortable, quit, and clean rooms. The best services, the best stuff are in this hotel. The stuff treat us as we are from their family. They have a nice and hot breakfast every morning

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Although I'd researched it online I was somewhat apprehensive when checking into this Quality Inn. I'd forgotten that everything in Texas is on a highway and that is not necessarily an indication of its virtue.. The staff was friendly and competent, the rooms generously proportioned and well kept, the location accessible. Would definitely return for a long or short visit to the inimitable Fort Worth.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is decent for the price. The beds and pillows are comfortable and it was clean. The lobby area is even nicer. The breakfast was one of the best for a value hotel - waffles, eggs, sausage etc. I had one really rude staff member but another who was incredibly helpful. One word of warning- this hotel does take an automatic $100 fee that will be refunded in appx 3-5 days depending on your bank! I wasn't informed of this during check in so just be aware. All in all, an okay stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family