USD 278
USD 235
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 297/night.

USD 118
USD 108
USD 86
CandlewoodSuites
USD 129
USD 113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
USD 221
USD 139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 235/night.

USD 203
USD 170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 141
USD 169
USD 146
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 76
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

3 couples on vacation from UK travelling Houston to Dallas. We booked this hotel for its convenience to fort worth and Dallas. The hotel promises a complimentary evening meal Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday. This is not the case as the meal was on only on Friday. It also promises happy hour from 1900 to 2000 this is not the case. When we questioned the manager he said that guests were abusing this and he had to stop it. He has not as yet amended the web site. So is this just an empty promise to get people to book the hotel in the hope they will stay anyway. We noticed that there was no furniture around the pool area and asked about that he said it all got broken over time and he would replace it. This never happened in the week we were booked in. Breakfast finished at 900 in the week and 1000 at weekends but make sure you are down before finish time as everything was cleared away. Breakfast was fine. Rooms spotless clean with superb beds and linen. Outside room areas need a good clean and sweep with cigarette stumps all over the stairs. Overall it served our purpose but my advise is shop around

Room Tip: No special views although the front with no rooms overlooks a huge electric grid
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin! I will start off with seeing baby roaches on our last day of our stay. (I will post pix if site allows) I wish I had seen them the first day so we could of left immediately. Now our luggage is sitting outside our home until im able to go through it, clean it and wash all our clothes. I have to make sure we didn't bring back any roaches from the hotel!!

The elevator was out of service, and we were on the third floor with luggage for a 4 night stay!

The room had such a muggy, old stench to it that I had to go to Target and purchase air fresheners.

I would NEVER come on hear and give a negative review for a "out of service" elevator or smelly room, but the baby roaches in our room was the straw that broke the camels back!!

The next time I travel anywhere I will pay more and definitely read the reviews before I book it.

Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this hotel as you can. Or you'll be in my shoes hoping and praying you didn't bring and roaches back with you!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank blessed3times
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is clean, friendly, and a quiet place to stay. It is convent located right off the interstate . It offers a hot breakfast which is great, it's pet friendly, and the staff is friendly. I definitely will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Glenda L
Reviewed 18 September 2016

There was No water pressure, TV speakers were blown so we could not watch TV. At breakfast it looked as if the (questionable locals) spend there nights there too. I was disappointed that Choice hotels didn't have higher standards. Just say NO.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

The owner is the most rude, unreasonable person I have ever spoken with. I recently made a reservation here late at night and tried to cancel after only a few minutes because the person I made the reservation for did not feel safe staying here. The owner, Nash, is a truly awful person who does not care about his customer at all. He insisted that his hotel is "perfect" and that there are absolutely no issues. The negative reviews are all made up, he said. He even said "I can give you a refund, but I don't want to." Would you really want to stay at a place where the owner and management are so atrocious?

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends