“Great Brick oven pizza”

Imponente Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #292 of 1,858 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Very nice place inside. We ordered a few different pizza's And they all where very tasty. Nice selection of beers & wines. Had some appetizer's that where very good also . Very friendly wait staff & owners . Nice night out will visit often .

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Great casual atmosphere. Brick oven pizza at its best. We ordered a custom pizza with ham and pinapple. That day they were offering $2 Mimosas that were not "skimpy". Server was very attentive. Also try their sampler appetizer. It included a fried dough with sea salt and it was great!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 15 June 2015

My husband and I saw this restaurant one Sunday when we were in the area and decided to visit last night, Sat., 6/13, and we were not disappointed. You can smell the wood fire burning oven as we walked in and I had the pizza with Italian sausage and spinach and my husband had the Margherita pizza and chose to add some pepperoni to it. IT WAS ABSOSLUTELY DELICIOUS! Exactly what you would expect to receive from a wood fire burning oven...Came out piping hot and the crust was awesome! We were so impressed with the taste of the ingredients as you could tell it was fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and meats...We will definitely be back again. We are not one to order from Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, etc. We like authentic pizza and we would usually go to Coal Vines but this is much closer and we were impressed. We'll be back!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 27 May 2015

To me, this is another one of the many gourmet pizza places springing up everywhere! And like so many others, they would do much better by figuring out their oven before opening!
When we walked in, we were greeted by 5 young ladies in short shorts, kind of reminded me of a wing place. The server we had told us it was her 2nd day on the job and it was pretty obvious she had not been trained well. Brought me my tea by holding it on the rim, never pre-cleared our dirty plates and was pretty clueless about the whole serving experience. She was cute though..:)
The pizza was burned on the bottom with the cheese still not melted on top.
Only one size pie..13.00 for a little bigger size than a personal size.
Probably will not return to this place, but who knows, we might give it another shot as the do sell cold beer here!

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Great mom and pop pasta and pizza restaurant. It has a wood oven and beer and wine. I had a pizza that was excellent. The owners are charming. Definitely one of the best pizza places in this part of town. Has lots of seating so would be good for larger groups.