“Good food, great service.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #73 of 1,751 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found ourselves downtown in Fort Worth Texas. We decided to grab something to eat. We had heard about the Cheesecake Factory and heard some good things about it, so we decided to try it. We were not disappointed. We have to start with our server, Michaela. She was gracious and friendly and a great smile and treated us like family. My wife ordered a burger and was very pleased it was the mushroom burger with Swiss cheese. I ordered a pasta dish that had all kinds of stuff in it and it was very tasty and the pasta was Al Dente which is my favorite. Overall great experience definitely will go back.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dessert after a great evening. The only problem was a good one in which it took a great deal of time to decide which cheesecakes to get. The two we ordered were phenomenal.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I always get exactly the same thing, every time I go to a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant, which is a vegetable salad with spinach only, and mostly the veggies, with grilled salmon over the top. For dessert, I always get the Godiva chocolate cheesecake with hot fudge on the side and no whipped cream. Texas always does things BIG, so when they brought the salad, the salmon was larger than I have ever had at any other Cheesecake Factory and when they brought the Cheesecake, the side of hot fudge was twice as large as the size that I have ever had. Needless to say, I was very impressed.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and our family prefer The Cheesecake Factory as our first choice! Their menu has amazing variety and we've never had a dish we did not like. Plus, they have a cheesecake flavor for any taste, plus other desserts, too! We love the large open dining area that accomodates many people. Service is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Yessss Great dessserts , over and over, coffee soso, But neat place, avarege service most of the hosstess rather of the waiter