“yummy lunch”
Review of Pho District

Pho District
Ranked #154 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Street Food
Description: Vietnam is a food lover's playground. A country inspired by past colonization and regional influences such as French, Chinese, South East Asian, and Indian. Vietnamese chefs successfully "paired" foreign recipes with fresh, locally available ingredients and spices. Over centuries, street vendors have taken the "foreign grub" to a new level by using cooking techniques familiar to most working folks. The result is modern day Vietnamese Street Food.
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was near my hotel so I went there to try their lunch.
I got grilled chicken salad and ask not to put the vermicelli noodles in it. They brought me a full salad, no vermicelli, and extra vegetables. They even brought me 2 dressing. It was very refreshing and yummy. The cost is very decent too. Fast and friendly service. Definitely will go back.

Gavin C, Manager at Pho District, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hello Deb, glad you have a chance to stop by our restaurant. We'll love to have you back whenever you are in town again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We went for the first time last week trying it out with a Living Social deal and so glad we did. The food was amazing, the service was impeccable with a very nice facility with additional outside patio sitting. My wife had the Pho Chicken Curry Noodle Soup and said it was the best she had ever had. I had the Lemon Grass Beef Vermicelli and I wanted more even though I was full and couldn't eat more. The flavors were amazing, the quantity was perfect and the prices were very reasonable! Definitely going back again and have told all our friends that like this type of food! Two thumbs up.....

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a Vietnamese restaurant that I had dinner at. The staff was friendly. There is a nice, clean ambience in the restaurant. I had stir-fried chicken with brown rice which was hot and tasty, but not spicy. There was also a fresh salad served with the meal. I definitely recommend this restaurant and I look forward to eating here again so I can try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a must try if you're looking for good tex-mex cuisine. They have very limited vegetarian options but, it's really a delight for sure. Additionally, complimentary nachos and dips are a cherry on the cake

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My kids loved the traditional chicken pho and chicken fried rice. My favorite was the Sizzling Beef (it actually came our sizzling like a fajita dish.). I ordered it with fried rice and was not disappointed.