“I Love Sushi Axiom!”

Sushi Axiom
Ranked #174 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I have never had a bad meal at either Fort Worth location. Every menu item I have tried has been very good or excellent. Quality food, great service and a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Decor was very nice. Music was perfect! Waitstaff Britney was attentive and very helpful since this was our first visit. Started with the restaurant namesake. and it was our favorite! Second was the colonial. All four rolls were individually plated with fresh ginger and wasabi. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I came here with my daughter early one Friday night. We were quickly seated and served. I ordered the Axiom Roll which is fresh salmon, crab, avocado circled by soy wrap and topped with tuna wasabi cream. It was beautifully presented and so delicious! My daughter ordered the Tower of Pisa with smoked salmon. They charged us extra but they added the salmon instead of substituting it for the tuna. The Tower of Pisa usually has four layers of spicy tuna, crab, avocado cucumber and sushi rice topped with tobiko and 4 season sauce. It was very good too. I thoroughly enjoyed our evening and look forward to coming again next time I'm in Ft. Worth.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

There's a huge variety of food and sushi here. I always ask the server what their favorite thing is and usually it's something I wouldn't have picked and always great. We had the quail eggs for the first time and they were pretty yummy!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

During a business trip to Fort Worth, I Met my son and daughter in law at this location for a quick lunch while the were traveling through on there way to California. My first experience at the Montgomery location, and I was not disappointed! The calamari was lightly breaded and very tender, served with sauteed onions and jalapenos, with lime white sauce for dipping. I enjoy the calamari so much here that I rarely used the sauce. For my entree I had sauteed chicken with vegetable and no sauce (allergies) with white rice. The meal was expertly prepared with the chicken tender and the vegetables Al Dente, just the way I like them. We were in a bit of a rush and the restaurant accommodated several special requests and had our meal out very timely. My son and daughter in law both had very positive comments about their selection. Son: sushi rolls were fresh and had just the right amount of ginger, however he is a wasabi hound and asked for more, which they gladly provided. Daughter in law: gluten free stir fry shrimp, a very large portion and was prepared to meet her needs. I now have two locations to choose from when looking for Asian food in Fort Worth.