“Quick lunch for the best Calamari!”
Review of Sushi Axiom

Sushi Axiom
Ranked #176 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 February 2018

During a business trip to Fort Worth, I Met my son and daughter in law at this location for a quick lunch while the were traveling through on there way to California. My first experience at the Montgomery location, and I was not disappointed! The calamari was lightly breaded and very tender, served with sauteed onions and jalapenos, with lime white sauce for dipping. I enjoy the calamari so much here that I rarely used the sauce. For my entree I had sauteed chicken with vegetable and no sauce (allergies) with white rice. The meal was expertly prepared with the chicken tender and the vegetables Al Dente, just the way I like them. We were in a bit of a rush and the restaurant accommodated several special requests and had our meal out very timely. My son and daughter in law both had very positive comments about their selection. Son: sushi rolls were fresh and had just the right amount of ginger, however he is a wasabi hound and asked for more, which they gladly provided. Daughter in law: gluten free stir fry shrimp, a very large portion and was prepared to meet her needs. I now have two locations to choose from when looking for Asian food in Fort Worth.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is my go-to place for sushi. It is consistent and delicious. Since I like soy paper ($1.00 extra) instead of the seaweed wrap, I get mine made with soy wrap. This time, we got 2 Colonial Rolls, a TCU Roll, and the Sushi Axiom roll. The really nice thing is that when I go to this restaurant, I always know I'll get quality.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious Bento box with excellent service. Water glass was always full, and I can drink a lot of water!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Had high hopes for this place. In Texas since August with Harvey relief and have tried sushi all over most of the state.
This sushi was a huge disappointment:
I️ usually try black/widow spider roll. Most restaurants serve you the entire crab cut up into appx 10-12 rolls. This serving was 6 rolls and obviously 1/2 of the soft shell was used. Way too much avocado roll was mushy. My friend got chicken fried rice which tasted good but could tell it was fried in peanut oil which I️ do not recall being mentioned on the menu. That is scary as he has an allergy.
Service was terribly slow, cannot see any reason why since the servers were plentiful.
Their only saving grace for 2 stars is the spring rolls- truly fresh and prepared well.
Won’t be back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Sushi Axiom in Montgomery Plaza is always a good choice for lunch or dinner... The restaurant is always clean, the sushi is very fresh and the wait staff always friendly and attentive... While not inexpensive for sushi, the meals are very reasonable... There is a sister restaurant in Burleson and this location always outshines that one in both the quality of the sushi and its presentation...