“An evening of sushi”

Sushi Axiom
Ranked #174 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is my go-to place for sushi. It is consistent and delicious. Since I like soy paper ($1.00 extra) instead of the seaweed wrap, I get mine made with soy wrap. This time, we got 2 Colonial Rolls, a TCU Roll, and the Sushi Axiom roll. The really nice thing is that when I go to this restaurant, I always know I'll get quality.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious Bento box with excellent service. Water glass was always full, and I can drink a lot of water!!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Had high hopes for this place. In Texas since August with Harvey relief and have tried sushi all over most of the state.
This sushi was a huge disappointment:
I️ usually try black/widow spider roll. Most restaurants serve you the entire crab cut up into appx 10-12 rolls. This serving was 6 rolls and obviously 1/2 of the soft shell was used. Way too much avocado roll was mushy. My friend got chicken fried rice which tasted good but could tell it was fried in peanut oil which I️ do not recall being mentioned on the menu. That is scary as he has an allergy.
Service was terribly slow, cannot see any reason why since the servers were plentiful.
Their only saving grace for 2 stars is the spring rolls- truly fresh and prepared well.
Won’t be back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Sushi Axiom in Montgomery Plaza is always a good choice for lunch or dinner... The restaurant is always clean, the sushi is very fresh and the wait staff always friendly and attentive... While not inexpensive for sushi, the meals are very reasonable... There is a sister restaurant in Burleson and this location always outshines that one in both the quality of the sushi and its presentation...

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and a fun menu. The calamari was great. Two of us ordered sushi, the other ordered crawfish Cajun fried rice. All entrees were good. Sadly, the service was painfully slow- but if you have time to spare, it's likely worth the visit