“Bulgogi Box lunch special”

Ume Sushi And Korean BBQ
Ranked #210 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered the bulgogi bento box lunch special (one spicy, one mild) and really enjoyed it. It was a lot of food: miso soup, salad bar (try the ginger dressing - so good), two pieces of California sushi roll, one gyoza dumpling, one small spring roll, rice, sesame noodle salad, and beef bulgogi. The spicy bulgogi was best and came with more vegetables. We were driving through Ft. Worth on our way back to Austin and were glad we tried it. Worth a stop.

1  Thank MyZiggyMan

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Have visited restaurant many times. Returned on a recent visit to Fort Worth. The restaurant is in a small strip mall. Perfect for family and friends. You can actually hear conversation. I have tried many items there. This time the bulgogi wraps on appetizer menu were a standout. Server very attentive.

1  Thank Liz K
Reviewed 18 November 2016

We were looking for a place to eat, because the happy hour buffet at Homewood Suites is not every day. As Asian food restaurants go, this is one of the better ones. And best of all, this is open with its regular menu on Mothers Day, not some high-priced, reservations-only brunch. I would go again.

1  Thank c5mjb
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I really enjoyed the bibimbap. The restaurant is a casual place. It's worth a try if you're in the area and you like Korean food.

1  Thank Charlotte2010NC
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I was delighted to find this place around the corner from my hotel. I was not super hungry so I ordered spring rolls, miso soup and green tea. All were excellent and ran me $9 and change. The sushi looked great and I want to go back again when I am hungry enough for a full meal. Service was good and the ambience was nice and comfortable.

1  Thank Susan Y